napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3rd Cycle Started: Test/Deca/Orals

ComstockZero

Training: 10y, competing in strongman 3, cycling since July 2017 - 2cycles - Test, and test/deca/winstrol
Also ran an LGD+TRT bridge which went really well, only ended it bc I needed my HDL to recover more before starting new cycle.
BF: 12%
Height: 5'7
Weight: 165

After last cycle I was a little soft, so I dieted down on LGD and shed about 12 lbs, body fat came down nicely. I kept ALL my 177# BW strength while suddenly being at my old 165 weight class. Totally cool.

10-12wk (I like to be able to cut it at 10 if sides are bad or 12 if not)
Test - 350 cyp
Deca - 275 for 5 weeks, 300 for the duration
Anadrol - 75mg/d for 33d
Dianabol - 20mg/d for 33d
Cardarine 20mg/d for the duration
Mildronate 1250mg/d for the duration (not a steroid, google it)
.5mg arimidex twice a week
.25mg caber once a week
Liver Multi, TUDCA, NAC, berberine, fiber, fish oil

Adrol/Dbol combo is something I've wanted to try. The euphoria of dbol is supposed to counter lethargy from Anadrol.

Goal:
strength and composition improvement
Post cycle dry weight max: 185-188. I need to be able to compete at 175.

Interested to see how the Adrol/Dbol combo works out bossman....

Me too. Sounds like a great combo for pure strength. The anadrol dose is a bit high for me when combining the 2 but I am really interested to hear how it goes.

I know, I was on the fence between 50 and 75. Decided to see how it goes. My liver has been resilient to orals in the past. I plan to test liver in 2w.

You need to cut that anadrol dose down bro. 75mg per day with adding dbol to that is way too much toxicity. Anytime you stack orals you need to run half normal dose

You need to cut that anadrol dose down bro. 75mg per day with adding dbol to that is way too much toxicity. Anytime you stack orals you need to run half normal dose

I know you've been to one end of anabolics and back so 50 it is ����

I know, I was on the fence between 50 and 75. Decided to see how it goes. My liver has been resilient to orals in the past. I plan to test liver in 2w.
anadrol is a completely different story compared to any other oral when it comes to your liver

In all seriousness how likely is 75 to be causing back pain in 5 days? I thought I hurt my back deadlifting a few days ago but it got worse as time went on (as Cycle went on) rather than better. I saw my physio and he couldn't find a side of the erectora where it was focused. I hadn't even considered it at that point so using the tools and knowledge he has, he ofc said I likely have a fairly mild muscle strain. But I haven't strained my back in a posterior chain movement in 6 or 7 year so. Strongman has made my back fairly bulletproof so this whole thing was quite surprising. Then you guys said hey man 75 is too much back it off. So now I wonder. I didn't take any today. I'm gonna let it get out of my body and see if the back pain vanishes.

dbol is known to cause pretty bad back pumps and then combining that with anadrol, its very possible to happen in just five days... dbol is the more likely culprit

Ok so the good news is after seeing the physio twice about my back, he is virtually certain it is not kidney pain. They have to screen out kidney pain routinely when working with clients, particularly older clients. Kidney pain is random and non repeatable, whereas muscular pain is repeatable. Still went down to 50 anadrol and 20 dbol and I'll get a full hepatic panel at 2w, which is a week from tomorrow.

Ok so the good news is after seeing the physio twice about my back, he is virtually certain it is not kidney pain. They have to screen out kidney pain routinely when working with clients, particularly older clients. Kidney pain is random and non repeatable, whereas muscular pain is repeatable. Still went down to 50 anadrol and 20 dbol and I'll get a full hepatic panel at 2w, which is a week from tomorrow.
thats good to know brother

Top Bottom