napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3rd cycle guidance

norrajek

Hey bro. I'm a huge fan of your work and have honestly watched you on YouTube for so long (sucks how freedom of speech is now a crime)
Anyway dude your advice has helped me a lot over the time I've used and would like some guidance.
A bit about me:

I'm 5ft 10 and weigh around 205 and bodyfat is around 14% I think.
I've been training 4 years and I'm 24
I have also ran 2 previous cycles.
First was Test E 500mg weeks 1-12 final 2 weeks taper down, dbol 30mg weeks 1-4.
Second one I ran Test E 500mg weeks 1-14, deca 300mg weeks 1-12, dbol 30mg weeks 1-5. Ran aromasin and caber too and done PCT of course.

Anyway about to start my 3rd cycle in a month and as I am body dismorphic I wanted to make sure I wasn't being too greedy biting more off than I can chew and want an outside opinion as I know you say it how it is.
I was thinking of doing
Test E 500mg
Tren E 300mg
Dbol 30-40mg weeks 1-4
MK677 20mg for 12weeks.
I was thinking about throwing anavar in to clean the gains on the back end but I've never even had Tren before so maybe keep it at how it is until I cut down?

Just wanted your opinion if this seems like a good 3rd cycle or not. The plan is to bulk but also put on a lot of lean mass.
I will obviously be running aromasin and caber too.
I also have CEL cycle assist which I have attached the ingredients as a photo and also have taurine and will possibly run cranberry of needed.

Sorry for the huge paragraph just wanted to be thorough and keep up with the videos bro!

Hey bro. I'm a huge fan of your work and have honestly watched you on YouTube for so long (sucks how freedom of speech is now a crime)
Anyway dude your advice has helped me a lot over the time I've used and would like some guidance.
A bit about me:

I'm 5ft 10 and weigh around 205 and bodyfat is around 14% I think.
I've been training 4 years and I'm 24
I have also ran 2 previous cycles.
First was Test E 500mg weeks 1-12 final 2 weeks taper down, dbol 30mg weeks 1-4.
Second one I ran Test E 500mg weeks 1-14, deca 300mg weeks 1-12, dbol 30mg weeks 1-5. Ran aromasin and caber too and done PCT of course.

Anyway about to start my 3rd cycle in a month and as I am body dismorphic I wanted to make sure I wasn't being too greedy biting more off than I can chew and want an outside opinion as I know you say it how it is.
I was thinking of doing
Test E 500mg
Tren E 300mg
Dbol 30-40mg weeks 1-4
MK677 20mg for 12weeks.
I was thinking about throwing anavar in to clean the gains on the back end but I've never even had Tren before so maybe keep it at how it is until I cut down?

Just wanted your opinion if this seems like a good 3rd cycle or not. The plan is to bulk but also put on a lot of lean mass.
I will obviously be running aromasin and caber too.
I also have CEL cycle assist which I have attached the ingredients as a photo and also have taurine and will possibly run cranberry of needed.

Sorry for the huge paragraph just wanted to be thorough and keep up with the videos bro!

I didn't specify the weeks for TREN E and Test E, was thinking 10weeks Tren E and 12 weeks test E. Apologies.

im sorry man but i dont advise anyone your age to use steroids at all... you are making a large mistake and unfortunately, with the path you are on, you are going to have some real issues in your 30's and 40's... i dont contribute to that bro

im sorry man but i dont advise anyone your age to use steroids at all... you are making a large mistake and unfortunately, with the path you are on, you are going to have some real issues in your 30's and 40's... i dont contribute to that bro

That's alright bro I totally understand that. I just wanted to get a little insight as it's something I want to get in and get what I want from it and get out. Not looking to use long term. But I appreciate you creating a thread anyway and taking the time to read my question.

I will agree with Dylan here and say that it sounds like you're trying to use the aas in place patience thru diet and training.

You're very young and haven't been training that long. No need to jump on juice now.

Also don't ever guess at body fat. That could be a recipe for disaster.

im sorry bro, i wish you nothing but the best

Really appreciate it bro, if it wasn't for your videos I would have probably done myself a lot of harm which is why I respect you so much. And I'm being as safe as possible and get my pre, mid and post blood tests and so far so good. Appreciate both of your inputs. Although I'm not using it in replacement of my diet. Made sure diet was good first, just my goals are different and made a choice so hopefully I stick to what I've said and get in and out asap, appreciate the response guys!

Really appreciate it bro, if it wasn't for your videos I would have probably done myself a lot of harm which is why I respect you so much. And I'm being as safe as possible and get my pre, mid and post blood tests and so far so good. Appreciate both of your inputs. Although I'm not using it in replacement of my diet. Made sure diet was good first, just my goals are different and made a choice so hopefully I stick to what I've said and get in and out asap, appreciate the response guys!
good luck brother and stay safe...

Top Bottom