domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: 3rd Cycle Critique

3rd Cycle Critique

What's up ISARMS family?!? Been awhile since I posted.

So it's been almost a year since my last cycle (test, eq, and winny). Due to job change and relocating, I had to cut it short right when it was getting really good (didn't even get into the winny). Since I'm settled back in to my normal routine I'm planning on starting my 3rd cycle. Pretty simple cycle

12 Weeks:
    1-4 Anadrol 50mg/ day
    1-12 TCyp 400 mg/ week
    8-12 Winny 40 - 50 mg/ day
    Adex is my AI as I have a script for it and all other cycle support on hand as well.

No PCT, as will return to normal TRT dosage. Ultimate goal is a solid recomp.

Question is, is it better to split oral doses twice a day or does it even matter?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Shunka Witko; 07-11-2018 at 04:55 PM. Reason: correction

it wont matter with those two on splitting them or not... just make sure you have protection on hand... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

you want to run protection the entire cycle since you are running two orals that are both very toxic... dosing looks good

Looks good. Just make sure you cover yourself on those orals with some Organ ST

Thanks brothers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shunka Witko View Post
    Thanks brothers!!
    You got it bro

no problem

Quote Originally Posted by Shunka Witko View Post
    What's up ISARMS family?!? Been awhile since I posted.

So it's been almost a year since my last cycle (test, eq, and winny). Due to job change and relocating, I had to cut it short right when it was getting really good (didn't even get into the winny). Since I'm settled back in to my normal routine I'm planning on starting my 3rd cycle. Pretty simple cycle

12 Weeks:
    1-4 Anadrol 50mg/ day
    1-12 TCyp 400 mg/ week
    12-16 Winny 40 - 50 mg/ day
    Adex is my AI as I have a script for it and all other cycle support on hand as well.

No PCT, as will return to normal TRT dosage. Ultimate goal is a solid recomp.

Question is, is it better to split oral doses twice a day or does it even matter?

Thanks!
    I would run the winny weeks 8-12. Idk why you would run it when you return to ur trt fose

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by joonp View Post
    I would run the winny weeks 8-12. Idk why you would run it when you return to ur trt fose

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    You're right. That's the plan. Just typed it in there wrong. Thanks!