napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3rd Cycle advice

Nalu131

Hey Everyone, This is my first post here, and I am looking for some input on what will be my 3rd cycle

So if you look at my bio the 2 cycles i have done have been test cyp only 500mg for 12-14 weeks and am looking to try something new

Proposed Cycle:
12 weeks
1-12: 3-400mg test cyp per week (likely 350mg)
1-12 200-250mg NPP (likely will stay with 200 per week)
1-12 GW-501516 25mg ED
1-12+PCT Mk-677 25mg ED
1-12 Cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
8-12 HCG 500IU per week

PCT:
5 weeks
Clomid or Nolva x50MG ED for 3 weeks 25MG ED for 2 weeks
Letrazole 2.5mg EOD for 2 weeks 12.5mg EOD x3 weeks
Ostarine 15mg ED for 8 weeks
MK-677 25 MG ED throughout

So this is my proposed cycle, First off ive never used any other AAS other than test cyp but have been interesting in dropping the test dose down and adding decca or NPP, Leaning toward npp at the moment, Also have never used HCG before which is why i would run it the last 4 weeks at a low dose to help jumpstart test into PCT,
One question i have would be can i get away with Injecting my NPP with my test to avoid extra injections> Ive read varying reports that NPPs half life is 2-3 days, So can i get away with 2x per week injections or should i just go with Deca? Also will be using an on cycle support, Im wondering if NO2 guard is necessary if you are not running any orals? Im looking to make my order in the next week and jump on in the next 3 weeks and have spent alot of time researching and getting ready but i would like more input from the Isarms community on my cycle, and if i should switch anything up. (Im Opposed to running oral any AAS at this time so that is not an option for me)

Hope to get lots of great input!
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
First, I would switch to deca. You don’t want npp only twice a week. Switch to deca. I would do test 250mg and deca 300mg. Or even it out at 300/300.
Second, that is a LOT of caber. And you don’t have anything on here for estrogen. Most of the time, if you keep estrogen in control, you won’t need prolactin control. But I would still use .g caber twice a week. You need some aromasin as well. 12.5mg twice a week should be good for 2-300mg test.
Again for your pct... letro at 25mg?? I’m pretty sure that might kill you by tanking estrogen so much. Ok not kill you. But the dose of letro is either 1.25mg or 2.5mg. My advice is drop it completely and go with aromasin.

Was writing this a little late i meant to take the Caber 2x per week at 0.5 like you said, Ill look into switching in the aromasin, In my past 2 cycles, I never used an AI probably should have as i got bad acne on my back and shoulers towards the end of my cycle, This time i figured I would run a low dose AI since this is my first time mixing 2 AAS compounds, Also yeah i screwed up that dosing on Letro Ill run that much lower, Ive always though when stacking Test and deca you keep the test equal to or slighlty higher than deca, along with something for prolactin support to avoid any libido sides, whats your thinking on that?
Thanks for the input Saiyan

Last edited:
brother, you absolutely do not want to run a cycle with deca and not be using an ai... if your estrogen and prolactin levels get thrown off, well, you are going to be sorry, lets put it that way... otherwise your dosing is nice and conservative but will still be effective

So For this cycle should I run arimidex 0.5mg every 3rd day or 0.25 EOD? I never ran an AI on just test though i probably should have, and understand that I definitely need to run one if I am stacking test and Deca even at low doses, I just want to make sure i get everything right before i put anything in my body, because i was initially going to go test only again, but wanted to drop the risk of androgenic sides by lowering test and stacking deca, not to mention ive had knee issues and im hoping the deca will help improve that among everything else. Thanks for your feedback Dylan, I have the utmost respect for you and your knowledge, you are the go to for advice on Sarms, AAS, and so many other things, Thank you so much for doing what you do and approaching each subject with facts and honesty

So For this cycle should I run arimidex 0.5mg every 3rd day or 0.25 EOD? I never ran an AI on just test though i probably should have, and understand that I definitely need to run one if I am stacking test and Deca even at low doses, I just want to make sure i get everything right before i put anything in my body, because i was initially going to go test only again, but wanted to drop the risk of androgenic sides by lowering test and stacking deca, not to mention ive had knee issues and im hoping the deca will help improve that among everything else. Thanks for your feedback Dylan, I have the utmost respect for you and your knowledge, you are the go to for advice on Sarms, AAS, and so many other things, Thank you so much for doing what you do and approaching each subject with facts and honesty
for arimidex, you want to go .5 mg eod, not every three days... arimidex is not that strong as it is... i appreciate the words brother and im more than happy to help

I like the proposed cycle, but you absolutely need an AI in there. Aromasin would be far superior to arimadex and that's what I'd recommend. 12.5mg EOD

i would strongly consider replacing arimidex with aromasin as well... you do what you want but its far smarter and safer on this cycle to go with aromasin

Smarter and Safer is always the better way to go, I will definitely switch my AI to aromasin, So with that Switch everything else looks on point? both cycle and PCT?
Thanks so much for all the help guys

yes bro, i mean the cycle is well planned, its not crazy on the doses, the pct looks good aside from the fact you should go 6 weeks minimum... just switch to aromasin 12.5 mg eod and you are looking good

Top Bottom