bannednutritionRegenRx

3rd Cycle, 1st Tren Cycle Thougts

ComstockZero

Hi all, history:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 178
Body fat %: 18.5% according to DEXA January 31, 2018

TRT dose administered by doc: 220mg/wk Test cyp since August 2015

Years of training: 9 as just a guy who works out a lot, 3 as a competition strongman. I have one 1st place finish, a couple top 5s. Lifts are around 385/250/535@ 165-170 contest weight. Highest ever BW 183. Lowest BW in last few years, 165 for contest.

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run):

TRT for 2.5y (220mg Test cyp/wk)

1st cycle
1-10 420 test cyp
1-3 40mg tbol ED
5-8 60mg dianabol EOD (INJ)
back to TRT

2nd cycle (Test/Deca/Orals)
Week 1-4 - 30mg Dbol ED
Week 6-10 - 20mg ED Winstrol
Week 1-7 - 500mg Test Cyp and Sust
Week 7-12 - 500mg Test Cyp and Sust + 150 test prop
Week 12 only: 70-80mg tbol ED
Week 1-12 - NPP/Deca 280mg/wk

Week 1-7 .5mg arimidex ED
Week 7-12 1mg arimidex ED

Supplements (if any): berberine, L-arginine, CLA, fish oil, vitamin D, melatonin

Training: I've done a lot of West Side conjugate style. I'll be doing 5/3/1 on this cycle. Strongman events once a week.

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.):

Labrum SLAP tear repair March 2016 / surgery April 16
Fractured C6 vertebra in contest May 2017

------------------------------------------

Cycle 3, First Tren Cycle: Test/Tren/Tbol

By some metrics, this is early for Tren. I'd like some feedback and ideas, thoughts, concerns. By some it's just barely acceptable. I think it matches my goals of strength gain and recomp like nothing else can. I will start with lower dose Tren Ace and then switch to blend if it works out and my body tolerates it. I really enjoyed tbol at 30 first time, even more at 70 for a short burst. I want to try to find a nice middle ground. My goal is to eat to a 500cal or less surplus except day after strongman which will be 1000 or more.

Week -4 through 14 : GW50516
Week 1-14 : 370 Test
Week 1-4 : 60 mg Tbol ED
Week 1-4 : 300 Tren Ace
Week 4-14 : 350 Tren Blend

Protection: .5mg arimidex 2x/wk
.25mg caber e3d @ week 4-14

Bloods at week 4 and 12

TUDCA
Cycle Support
Red Yeast Rice
Berberine

I’ve heard great things about those DEXA scans. I’m just curious, what else did the results say? Supposedly it tells you what your body uses for energy, type of carb source and how your body burns fat. We don’t have one here where I live, but they said we should get one sometime this year. I currently use the Bod Pod machine and I think it helps me keep track of how my progress is going.

I’d say you are going to want to lower your BF first before starting tren. I’m currently on a tren cycle and I feel somewhat winded at times. The other day I was at work walking up and down fights of stairs and it took me a minute to catch my breath lol pathetic I know. And I’m at 12% BF — so before you start, drop your BF.

I’ve heard great things about those DEXA scans. I’m just curious, what else did the results say? Supposedly it tells you what your body uses for energy, type of carb source and how your body burns fat. We don’t have one here where I live, but they said we should get one sometime this year. I currently use the Bod Pod machine and I think it helps me keep track of how my progress is going.

I’d say you are going to want to lower your BF first before starting tren. I’m currently on a tren cycle and I feel somewhat winded at times. The other day I was at work walking up and down fights of stairs and it took me a minute to catch my breath lol pathetic I know. And I’m at 12% BF — so before you start, drop your BF.

DEXA as far as I know and in my appt was just a low grade x ray that determines where all your bone mass and lean body mass are, and fat deposits. So I have this print out work lbs and %'s of fat on each arm, leg, trunk, chest, and areas that correspond to cardiovascular health called android and gynoid. But it did not include any metabolic info like how you process calories or carbohydrates or fats. The same sports lab offers a gold standard BMR test that tells you exactly what your BMR is and probably other related fitness tests. What you're describing sounds different to Dexa but probably offered in the same type of places.

I will probably lower my BF a little bit in the next few weeks on LGD bridge before the cycle but I'm not being aggressive abour it. I'd be happy if I start at 16.5. I'm sometimes a bit of an oddball around here bc I'm not a physique athlete and I will never be under 10%. I compete in strongman and it isn't possible to maintain my training volume eating to that kind of deficit. It does mean I have to monitor my lipids to avoid being irresponsible to my heart. But at my composition I'm not out of shape anaerobically. There's quite a bit of performance conditioning in my sport. But I will endeavor to get lower to mKe it a safer cycle, I've read it's quite toxic

tren is very toxic and can be very rough on far more than your cardio training... it can really hurt your cholesterol and blood pressure which are clearly a concern to anyone and everyone but more so at a higher body fat...

tren is very toxic and can be very rough on far more than your cardio training... it can really hurt your cholesterol and blood pressure which are clearly a concern to anyone and everyone but more so at a higher body fat...

Sure understandable. My BP is usually 115/70-75 but at that 650 test / 280 deca cycle it did get up to 135/80. After 10 weeks. My LDL and total cholesterol are always quite low and only barely hit "high" at the end of last cycle, however - red flag here - I have naturally low HDL. I'm never higher than 38-40, and on cycle down to 8-11. My TRT doctor suggested I a blood test called CRP, a test for a cardio inflammation marker they use to categorize early atheroschlerosis and it came back very healthy, no sign of buildup, so I took that as a good sign. It seems that the exact relationship between LDL/HDL and atherosclerosis is still somewhat murky. But I am still weighing whether Tren is a good choice for me.

Sure understandable. My BP is usually 115/70-75 but at that 650 test / 280 deca cycle it did get up to 135/80. After 10 weeks. My LDL and total cholesterol are always quite low and only barely hit "high" at the end of last cycle, however - red flag here - I have naturally low HDL. I'm never higher than 38-40, and on cycle down to 8-11. My TRT doctor suggested I a blood test called CRP, a test for a cardio inflammation marker they use to categorize early atheroschlerosis and it came back very healthy, no sign of buildup, so I took that as a good sign. It seems that the exact relationship between LDL/HDL and atherosclerosis is still somewhat murky. But I am still weighing whether Tren is a good choice for me.

What were you triglycerides markers HDL to Tri ratio is far more important to look at then total and LDL? Also have you doctor order you NMR lipoprotein test for cholesterol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom