domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: 30ml/20mg and is a 30ml bottle how much ml to get to 20mg?

30ml/20mg and is a 30ml bottle how much ml to get to 20mg?

I know it?s a stupid question but I switched from proven peptides to narrow labz and the bottle says 30ml/20mg and proven peptides I know every 1.0ml is 10mg. So would that mean 3.0ml is 20mg?
    Last edited by Soloudsmith; 03-17-2020 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Fix a question

narrow labs and proven peptides are both HORRIBLE, ESPECIALLY proven peptides... both have horrible feedback for quite some time and put out bull shit reviews to trick customers... i wouldnt touch any of that shit and you should just email them with your questions

Never used narrow labs but proven peptides is a horrible company. I used there cardarine and sr9009 for a week and had liver toxicity and borderline kidney failure. I'd send everything back and get sarms.forsale products. When esarms was the sponsor i got nothing but legit cardarine. I'd trust this forum 100% when they say a source is bogus or legit. Get a refund from narrow and switch to sarms.forsale

Where would you suggest getting sarms from them?

No your bottle likely says 30ml and 20mg/ml meaning 1ml = 20mg

+1 proven is horrid haven?t heard. Lot of good feedback on narrow labs either.

Sarmsforsale is a sponsor here I?d use them plus they are doing 25% off today I believe!

I recommend www.sarms.forsale

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

https://www.sarms.forsale has the best quality you are going to find