napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

300mg a week first cycle?

Ryan123

Im probably a year or so away from my first test only cycle and have been researching long and hard. One thing that keeps popping up is people recommending 300mg test per week first cycle. I was always thinking id go for 400-500mg but have to say a 300mg first cycle is interesting me. The way im looking at it is if i go 300mg then ill still have that first 500mg test only cycle in the bag for later if that makes sense. Im currently at about 15% bf and looking to get to around 10% before considering it. Any way, my question is what are your thoughts on a 300mg test first cycle? Ive read some people say things like 'anything less than 500mg will be a waste of your first cycle'. Any advice on this would be appreciated cheers

Last edited:
I humbly disagree with: 'anything less than 500mg will be a waste of your first cycle'

Just do 400mg. 350-400 is good for a first cycle. 500mg is a little high until you learn how to control your estrogen.

Im probably a year or so away from my first test only cycle and have been researching long and hard. One thing that keeps popping up is people recommending 300mg test per week first cycle. I was always thinking id go for 400-500mg but have to say a 300mg first cycle is interesting me. The way im looking at it is if i go 300mg then ill still have that first 500mg test only cycle in the bag for later if that makes sense. Im currently at about 15% bf and looking to get to around 10% before considering it. Any way, my question is what are your thoughts on a 300mg test first cycle? Ive read some people say things like 'anything less than 500mg will be a waste of your first cycle'. Any advice on this would be appreciated cheers

350mg is perfect. 150mg every 3 days, which comes out to 350mg a week. I’d go with test enanthate. 12.5mg aromasin every other day, All in one cycle support, and Dylan’s PCT protocol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's more than enough time to increase your dosages on future cycles. You always want to start as low as possible.

1-12 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

First cycle you don't need to go to 500mg to make huge gains. 300-350 is perfect and all you need. No reason to start too high too early. Always run the lowest effective dose you can. As cycling years go on doses tend to increase with many people, so it's best to start off on the low end.....plus you can assess things far better

Only douche bag say anything less then 500 is a waste of time those are the guys u know will be paying for there stupid mistakes in the future. 300 is perfect for a first cycle, infavt I am 4 cycles in and am only doing 350 more is not always better in fact less for me is perfect Iv gonnas high as 500 and as low as 250, 350 is what I’m running now and no complaints.

Only douche bag say anything less then 500 is a waste of time those are the guys u know will be paying for there stupid mistakes in the future. 300 is perfect for a first cycle, infavt I am 4 cycles in and am only doing 350 more is not always better in fact less for me is perfect Iv gonnas high as 500 and as low as 250, 350 is what I’m running now and no complaints.

I agree a million percent bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom