napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

300mg per week buts me at 1300 how much aromasin should i use

bigunitny

I will never understand this i always over or under dose thinking of switching to 200 and dropping ai all together. Also if use 6.25 twice a week on pin days at 200 would that be neccessary or should i stick with no ai
Also running tren ace at 200 a week

6 foot 220 16% bf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Info is when you run a blood panel, be sure to run an Estradiol (sensitive). Estradiol should be in a range of 20-50 pg/mL. If you experience breast tenderness, high end should be under 40 pg/mL. I wouldn't be to quick to drop AI and risk gyno.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

If you drop to 200mg a week you could run aromasin E3D. Then do blood work again and see where that puts you. Dialing in your AI can be a bitch

I have crashed my estro and when high on estro to see where I need the AI
I can run test at 375 with no AI. I am on trt dose of 150mg puts me into 1304 levels and my e2 is 17 while running primo at 200mg a week and Proviron at 100mg a day

If you drop to 200mg a week you could run aromasin E3D. Then do blood work again and see where that puts you. Dialing in your AI can be a bitch
I was getting itchy nipples for about two weeks. Start at 2.5 eod then 10 eod now I am at 12.5. No more problems but I never thought of taking it e3d. I am goin to try that!! Thanks 9th wonder!!

if your test isnt under dosed and you only achieve 1300ng/dL on 300mg per week
you should be looking at at all your hormones....something is out of balance
SHBG DHT ....

this is a prime example why self treatment is foolish
someone competent needs to look at the whole picture

it's ridiculous to have serum test results like that (4x)...and just assume "Im a low responder"
which is so bro-science....maybe 1% of men (if all other factors are normal and in balance) dont respond normally (7-10x)

Last edited:
1300ng/dl at 300 per week test kinda seems low, but at the same time 200 per week gets me 900-1000.

As for your AI, it's really user specific. It depends on how estrogen sensitive you are, etc. at 300 per week, I'd say you could do 6.25mg EOD and assess it in a few weeks through bloodwork

Last edited:
I have crashed my estro and when high on estro to see where I need the AI
I can run test at 375 with no AI. I am on trt dose of 150mg puts me into 1304 levels and my e2 is 17 while running primo at 200mg a week and Proviron at 100mg a day

Proviron does the job but can equally crash me estrogen I have struggled for years with it .

Proviron does the job but can equally crash me estrogen I have struggled for years with it .

I don't use Proviron for estrogen more for well being and libido. I don't need any AI

Ny sucks for bloodwork guys i wish someone would understand that its very complex to get these specific bloodworks from dr

I say drop to 200mg test and run 6.25 day after pin twice a week sound fair ? I have pharma grade aromasin

Ny sucks for bloodwork guys i wish someone would understand that its very complex to get these specific bloodworks from dr

I'm from NY I goto CT to get it

Top Bottom