Is 300g Test alone a good 1st cycle?

JohnnieWalker

Quick stats:
- 3rd year of training
- 29yo
- 5'8
- 180lbs
- Goal: To look good and get stronger

Am thinking of starting my first cycle. I've read up a lot and it seems the consensus for a first cycle is Test alone. Does this make sense with my stats? Obviously add an AI. In terms of PCT, I've read 2 things - one is that starting HCG 2 weeks before your cycle is over is mandatory - the other is that going cold turkey with no PCT is better to shock your system to get your testicles to start producing again. Seeing that I'm not too old, I was thinking of just going cold turkey.

Last edited:
Quick stats:
- 3rd year of training
- 29yo
- 5'8
- 180lbs
- Goal: To look good and get stronger

Am thinking of starting my first cycle. I've read up a lot and it seems the consensus for a first cycle is Test alone. Does this make sense with my stats? Obviously add an AI. In terms of PCT, I've read 2 things - one is that starting HCG 2 weeks before your cycle is over is mandatory - the other is that going cold turkey with no PCT is better to shock your system to get your testicles to start producing again. Seeing that I'm not too old, I was thinking of just going cold turkey.

What’s your body fat %

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO! Man quiting cold turkey is just plain stupid the whole point of a pct is to help u recover faster so u can keep your Gainz and honestly man ur not that young you may not bounce back like you think you will. Dylan I’m sure will chyme in and give u your exact PCT. Yes 300mg of Test is what you should be doing on a first cycle but you really havnt even been training long enough to be considering gear use 3 years you are still consideee a Newb and your body is still adjusting to Training and that is assuming your even training the right way which is doubtful being so new to the gym. Want to look good and get stronger is a complete horrible answer for goals by the way. You need to do a lil more research and spend some more time in the gym at least another year minimum.

I would agree, your natural potential hasn't been reached. If you think your stuck at a certain weight or body fat or your not seeing the results you think you should be, take a step back and evaluate your training/nutrition other variables. I've personally learned more in the past 3 yrs then I did my first 10 years hitting the weights. honestly I've been training with much more frequency and intuitively and have seen the best results I've ever had. Though I'm gathering supplies to go to the dark side, finally. Lol

NO! Man quiting cold turkey is just plain stupid the whole point of a pct is to help u recover faster so u can keep your Gainz and honestly man ur not that young you may not bounce back like you think you will. Dylan I’m sure will chyme in and give u your exact PCT. Yes 300mg of Test is what you should be doing on a first cycle but you really havnt even been training long enough to be considering gear use 3 years you are still consideee a Newb and your body is still adjusting to Training and that is assuming your even training the right way which is doubtful being so new to the gym. Want to look good and get stronger is a complete horrible answer for goals by the way. You need to do a lil more research and spend some more time in the gym at least another year minimum.
I get what you're saying but what other answer would be sufficient to taking steroids other than looking better and getting stronger? Only to compete? I'm sure the vast majority of people taking gear aren't competing..

I get what you're saying but what other answer would be sufficient to taking steroids other than looking better and getting stronger? Only to compete? I'm sure the vast majority of people taking gear aren't competing..

Increase muscle tone and maturity while dropping body fat and increasing strength would have been a better answer. That answer shows you are actually paying attention to your body detail and not just trying to use gear for pure cosmetic purposes

what would your rationale be on why people use steroids? what do you think? we clearly cannot read the mind of every user but steroids are used for many different purposes so each person has their own reasoning... certainly athletes use for performance enhancement and an edge... who knows what a normal persons every day goals are, whether bulking or cutting etc... everyone has their own wants

Top Bottom