napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

300 anavar help

kris87

Hi Guys !
I'm new here, and after spending couple days on reading many threads and watching lot of Dylan's videos i'm 100% sure i just have to ask You about my next cycle.
Before that, let me first show You my stats :

Age 29 Height 194
Weight 92 kg
Body fat 14,7 %
14 years of training

Complete cycle history – i"ve got only one cycle, march 2016
1-7 week elite sarm stack ( daily 30 mg lgd-4033, 25 mg ostarine, 20 mg gw-501516, 20 mg N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid )
4-9 week anavar 30 mg a day

PCT – clomid started 7'th day after finishing anavar ( 150 mg 1-2 day, 50 mg 3-7 day)
testosterone booster

during the cycle
liver and organ defender suplement
milk thistle seeds 3 times a day
testosterone booster
suplements like bcaa, glutamine, vitamins, tricreatine malate, arginine

I've got no food alergies, my diet is rich in natural food, I eat 5-6 meals every day daily calories is about 3000
My last ( first cycle ) in my opinion was very good – i put 3 kg on mass, and in my visual opinion I also got better quality of muscle. During the cycle I felt very big pump to muscle, very quick regeneration, concentration on each training and no side effects like stomach or organ ailments, no bigger blood pressure, normal libido. My medical results after cycle were correct.

I've watched famous movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg&t=7s and I'm asking You for advice.
I already bought 300 pills of anavar and I wanted to start an anavar only cycle 40-50 mg a day. It was before i came here. After reading many of Your advices i want to stack anavar with some sarms.
In one of movies Dylan said that anavar can be stacked also with sarm. which sarm can i put to cycle and when ? after or before or during anavar cycle ?

I was thinking on something like this :
1-8 week 50 mg anavar
1-4 week some sarm triple stack
full pct during and after cycle.

I can almost predict Your answers (only oral) and I'm ready for bucket of criticism (actually which is worthy advice for future), but please tell me how to make something good with 300 pills of anavar ? :)
I appreciate every hepful answers

Hi Guys !
I'm new here, and after spending couple days on reading many threads and watching lot of Dylan's videos i'm 100% sure i just have to ask You about my next cycle.
Before that, let me first show You my stats :

Age 29 Height 194
Weight 92 kg
Body fat 14,7 %
14 years of training

Complete cycle history – i"ve got only one cycle, march 2016
1-7 week elite sarm stack ( daily 30 mg lgd-4033, 25 mg ostarine, 20 mg gw-501516, 20 mg N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid )
4-9 week anavar 30 mg a day

PCT – clomid started 7'th day after finishing anavar ( 150 mg 1-2 day, 50 mg 3-7 day)
testosterone booster

during the cycle
liver and organ defender suplement
milk thistle seeds 3 times a day
testosterone booster
suplements like bcaa, glutamine, vitamins, tricreatine malate, arginine

I've got no food alergies, my diet is rich in natural food, I eat 5-6 meals every day daily calories is about 3000
My last ( first cycle ) in my opinion was very good – i put 3 kg on mass, and in my visual opinion I also got better quality of muscle. During the cycle I felt very big pump to muscle, very quick regeneration, concentration on each training and no side effects like stomach or organ ailments, no bigger blood pressure, normal libido. My medical results after cycle were correct.

I've watched famous movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg&t=7s and I'm asking You for advice.
I already bought 300 pills of anavar and I wanted to start an anavar only cycle 40-50 mg a day. It was before i came here. After reading many of Your advices i want to stack anavar with some sarms.
In one of movies Dylan said that anavar can be stacked also with sarm. which sarm can i put to cycle and when ? after or before or during anavar cycle ?

I was thinking on something like this :
1-8 week 50 mg anavar
1-4 week some sarm triple stack
full pct during and after cycle.

I can almost predict Your answers (only oral) and I'm ready for bucket of criticism (actually which is worthy advice for future), but please tell me how to make something good with 300 pills of anavar ? :)
I appreciate every hepful answers

Well bro, as you predicted I'm going to tell you that you can't run that Anavar without test. And honestly I wouldn't run Anavar even with test. It's a weak ass chick drug. It's not a mans drug at all. So I wouldn't run it at all. Just not worth it. I don't know why you would have picked Anavar of everything out there.

What exactly is your goals? I'd stick with a sarms stack, which I'll help you with if you tell me what your goals are

So.... you consider the cost of 300 pills of Anavar more important than your health...SAD

How much do you think it will cost you to try and get your health back?

Throw them away...give them away....do anything other than use them in an oral only cycle...and yes adding Sarms STILL makes it an oral cycle

Last edited:
It might sound silly, but I saw good effects of taking avanar on my friends, they also gave me many advices about PCT, and potential consequences of taking it.
In read that Anavar is perhaps most safe oral steroid, so I decided to try it.
I ate 100 pills with sarm stack year ago and it worked fine for me. Also I've got aversion to injections - I just can't do it by myself.

My normal weight is 87 kg, now i got 93 because I've changed training style, and put more calories to diet.

The goal is to drop body fat level, and gain a bit of lean muscle. Right now i got back to 3000 calories in diet.

RickRock, in which direction of sarms would You go ? Andarine S4 or something different ?

Well bro, as you predicted I'm going to tell you that you can't run that Anavar without test. And honestly I wouldn't run Anavar even with test. It's a weak ass chick drug. It's not a mans drug at all. So I wouldn't run it at all. Just not worth it. I don't know why you would have picked Anavar of everything out there.

What exactly is your goals? I'd stick with a sarms stack, which I'll help you with if you tell me what your goals are

I consider taking of mk-677 during at least 12 months to see how it works. But before that i want to finish cycle that You will hopefully plan for me :)

It might sound silly, but I saw good effects of taking avanar on my friends, they also gave me many advices about PCT, and potential consequences of taking it.
In read that Anavar is perhaps most safe oral steroid, so I decided to try it.
I ate 100 pills with sarm stack year ago and it worked fine for me. Also I've got aversion to injections - I just can't do it by myself.

My normal weight is 87 kg, now i got 93 because I've changed training style, and put more calories to diet.

The goal is to drop body fat level, and gain a bit of lean muscle. Right now i got back to 3000 calories in diet.

RickRock, in which direction of sarms would You go ? Andarine S4 or something different ?

I would go with the enhanced super stack bro. That's perfct for your goals

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I would go with the enhanced super stack bro. That's perfct for your goals

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Looks good, but one question about Clomid - in one pill i got 50 mg of substance, so how to take it then and for how long ?

RickRock, could You also write me an option with anavar ? I know that it's not recommended by You and many forum members, but I still want to put anavar to my cycle.

RickRock, could You also write me an option with anavar ? I know that it's not recommended by You and many forum members, but I still want to put anavar to my cycle.
WTF....are you that clueless or just arrogant?

After everyone has told you..you can't run any steroid without a test base...you stated you know it's not recommended....BUT...here you are AGAIN ..asking to use anavar with Sarms only

You can ask as many times as you want... the answer won't change
Show some fucking respect!

Last edited:
WTF....are you that clueless or just arrogant?

After everyone has told you..you can't run any steroid without a test base...you stated you know it's not recommended....BUT...here you are AGAIN ..asking to use anavar with Sarms only

You can ask as many times as you want... the answer won't change
Show some fucking respect!

Can You read more precisely ? I've asked, which sarm's can I use instead of taking test. I wrote my arguments. If You didn't notice, i wrote that Dylan suggested couple times that Sarm can be treaten as alternative. I want to know which Sarm and how to stack it with Androlon.
I assume that You don't know nothing about respect.

Looks good, but one question about Clomid - in one pill i got 50 mg of substance, so how to take it then and for how long ?

No bro, I'm sorry I cannot help you with an anavar recommendation if you aren't going to run test. There is nothing that replaces actual testosterone as a suitable replacement. Therfore I can't recommend anavar to you

bro, noone is going to advise you to put anavar in this stack because its stupid.. we dont advise stupidity man, or things that will turn out bad for you... why are you intent on ruining the cycle? without a test base, you are going to shut yourself down but instead of having test in your system, you will have none and bottom out going into pct making recovery much more difficult and you won't keep shit that you worked so hard for! so you tell me, is that worth it bro? if you just run the sarms stack, you can keep damn near all of it if you do things right...

bro, noone is going to advise you to put anavar in this stack because its stupid.. we dont advise stupidity man, or things that will turn out bad for you... why are you intent on ruining the cycle? without a test base, you are going to shut yourself down but instead of having test in your system, you will have none and bottom out going into pct making recovery much more difficult and you won't keep shit that you worked so hard for! so you tell me, is that worth it bro? if you just run the sarms stack, you can keep damn near all of it if you do things right...

Obviously it's not worth it. In which circumstances I can run oral only cycle ? I'm considering oral testosterone stacked with anavar.
Don't get me wrong - I'm on half way to throw out anavar and pick RickRock's plan instead, but i want to get as much information from You as I can.

Can You read more precisely ? I've asked, which sarm's can I use instead of taking test. I wrote my arguments. If You didn't notice, i wrote that Dylan suggested couple times that Sarm can be treaten as alternative. I want to know which Sarm and how to stack it with Androlon.
I assume that You don't know nothing about respect.

What part of you can't run Anavar without testosterone can't you understand???
You've asked..it's been answered clearly many times... you said you understood it's not recommended
BUT YOU KEEP ASKING....WTF!!!

Obviously it's not worth it. In which circumstances I can run oral only cycle ? I'm considering oral testosterone stacked with anavar.
Don't get me wrong - I'm on half way to throw out anavar and pick RickRock's plan instead, but i want to get as much information from You as I can.
im going to try one more time... you should never use any steroid without test and oral test is not going to do it... listen bro, im not going to keep saying it.. you just go ahead and run it however you like... you will regret it though and its going to be heard to find sympathy from others when you won't listen...im not saying this for my health, im saying it for yours!

im going to try one more time... you should never use any steroid without test and oral test is not going to do it... listen bro, im not going to keep saying it.. you just go ahead and run it however you like... you will regret it though and its going to be heard to find sympathy from others when you won't listen...im not saying this for my health, im saying it for yours!

I'm not taking anythink yet, just gathering information.
I still have Sarm cycle from RickRock so I will go that way.

Thank You for Your patience and usefull information.

I'm not taking anythink yet, just gathering information.
I still have Sarm cycle from RickRock so I will go that way.

Thank You for Your patience and usefull information.
for sure bro, i just don't want you to make a stupid mistake and ruin a great cycle... its GREAT to ask these questions and learn though, thats what we are here for

Top Bottom