domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: 300 anavar help

  1. #1

    300 anavar help

    Hi Guys !
    I'm new here, and after spending couple days on reading many threads and watching lot of Dylan's videos i'm 100% sure i just have to ask You about my next cycle.
    Before that, let me first show You my stats :

    Age 29 Height 194
    Weight 92 kg
    Body fat 14,7 %
    14 years of training

    Complete cycle history – i"ve got only one cycle, march 2016
    1-7 week elite sarm stack ( daily 30 mg lgd-4033, 25 mg ostarine, 20 mg gw-501516, 20 mg N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid )
    4-9 week anavar 30 mg a day

    PCT – clomid started 7'th day after finishing anavar ( 150 mg 1-2 day, 50 mg 3-7 day)
    testosterone booster

    during the cycle
    liver and organ defender suplement
    milk thistle seeds 3 times a day
    testosterone booster
    suplements like bcaa, glutamine, vitamins, tricreatine malate, arginine

    I've got no food alergies, my diet is rich in natural food, I eat 5-6 meals every day daily calories is about 3000
    My last ( first cycle ) in my opinion was very good – i put 3 kg on mass, and in my visual opinion I also got better quality of muscle. During the cycle I felt very big pump to muscle, very quick regeneration, concentration on each training and no side effects like stomach or organ ailments, no bigger blood pressure, normal libido. My medical results after cycle were correct.

    I've watched famous movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg&t=7s and I'm asking You for advice.
    I already bought 300 pills of anavar and I wanted to start an anavar only cycle 40-50 mg a day. It was before i came here. After reading many of Your advices i want to stack anavar with some sarms.
    In one of movies Dylan said that anavar can be stacked also with sarm. which sarm can i put to cycle and when ? after or before or during anavar cycle ?

    I was thinking on something like this :
    1-8 week 50 mg anavar
    1-4 week some sarm triple stack
    full pct during and after cycle.

    I can almost predict Your answers (only oral) and I'm ready for bucket of criticism (actually which is worthy advice for future), but please tell me how to make something good with 300 pills of anavar ? :-)
    I appreciate every hepful answers

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by kris87 View Post
    Hi Guys !
    I'm new here, and after spending couple days on reading many threads and watching lot of Dylan's videos i'm 100% sure i just have to ask You about my next cycle.
    Before that, let me first show You my stats :

    Age 29 Height 194
    Weight 92 kg
    Body fat 14,7 %
    14 years of training

    Complete cycle history – i"ve got only one cycle, march 2016
    1-7 week elite sarm stack ( daily 30 mg lgd-4033, 25 mg ostarine, 20 mg gw-501516, 20 mg N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid )
    4-9 week anavar 30 mg a day

    PCT – clomid started 7'th day after finishing anavar ( 150 mg 1-2 day, 50 mg 3-7 day)
    testosterone booster

    during the cycle
    liver and organ defender suplement
    milk thistle seeds 3 times a day
    testosterone booster
    suplements like bcaa, glutamine, vitamins, tricreatine malate, arginine

    I've got no food alergies, my diet is rich in natural food, I eat 5-6 meals every day daily calories is about 3000
    My last ( first cycle ) in my opinion was very good – i put 3 kg on mass, and in my visual opinion I also got better quality of muscle. During the cycle I felt very big pump to muscle, very quick regeneration, concentration on each training and no side effects like stomach or organ ailments, no bigger blood pressure, normal libido. My medical results after cycle were correct.

    I've watched famous movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg&t=7s and I'm asking You for advice.
    I already bought 300 pills of anavar and I wanted to start an anavar only cycle 40-50 mg a day. It was before i came here. After reading many of Your advices i want to stack anavar with some sarms.
    In one of movies Dylan said that anavar can be stacked also with sarm. which sarm can i put to cycle and when ? after or before or during anavar cycle ?

    I was thinking on something like this :
    1-8 week 50 mg anavar
    1-4 week some sarm triple stack
    full pct during and after cycle.

    I can almost predict Your answers (only oral) and I'm ready for bucket of criticism (actually which is worthy advice for future), but please tell me how to make something good with 300 pills of anavar ? :-)
    I appreciate every hepful answers
    Well bro, as you predicted I'm going to tell you that you can't run that Anavar without test. And honestly I wouldn't run Anavar even with test. It's a weak ass chick drug. It's not a mans drug at all. So I wouldn't run it at all. Just not worth it. I don't know why you would have picked Anavar of everything out there.

    What exactly is your goals? I'd stick with a sarms stack, which I'll help you with if you tell me what your goals are

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,061
    So.... you consider the cost of 300 pills of Anavar more important than your health...SAD

    How much do you think it will cost you to try and get your health back?

    Throw them away...give them away....do anything other than use them in an oral only cycle...and yes adding Sarms STILL makes it an oral cycle
    Last edited by buen; 03-01-2017 at 01:09 PM.

  4. #4
    It might sound silly, but I saw good effects of taking avanar on my friends, they also gave me many advices about PCT, and potential consequences of taking it.
    In read that Anavar is perhaps most safe oral steroid, so I decided to try it.
    I ate 100 pills with sarm stack year ago and it worked fine for me. Also I've got aversion to injections - I just can't do it by myself.

    My normal weight is 87 kg, now i got 93 because I've changed training style, and put more calories to diet.


    The goal is to drop body fat level, and gain a bit of lean muscle. Right now i got back to 3000 calories in diet.

    RickRock, in which direction of sarms would You go ? Andarine S4 or something different ?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Well bro, as you predicted I'm going to tell you that you can't run that Anavar without test. And honestly I wouldn't run Anavar even with test. It's a weak ass chick drug. It's not a mans drug at all. So I wouldn't run it at all. Just not worth it. I don't know why you would have picked Anavar of everything out there.

    What exactly is your goals? I'd stick with a sarms stack, which I'll help you with if you tell me what your goals are
    I consider taking of mk-677 during at least 12 months to see how it works. But before that i want to finish cycle that You will hopefully plan for me :-)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kris87 View Post
    It might sound silly, but I saw good effects of taking avanar on my friends, they also gave me many advices about PCT, and potential consequences of taking it.
    In read that Anavar is perhaps most safe oral steroid, so I decided to try it.
    I ate 100 pills with sarm stack year ago and it worked fine for me. Also I've got aversion to injections - I just can't do it by myself.

    My normal weight is 87 kg, now i got 93 because I've changed training style, and put more calories to diet.


    The goal is to drop body fat level, and gain a bit of lean muscle. Right now i got back to 3000 calories in diet.

    RickRock, in which direction of sarms would You go ? Andarine S4 or something different ?
    I would go with the enhanced super stack bro. That's perfct for your goals

    https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanc...stack-12-weeks

    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

    PCT

    https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

    Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I would go with the enhanced super stack bro. That's perfct for your goals

    https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanc...stack-12-weeks

    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

    PCT

    https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

    Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day
    Looks good, but one question about Clomid - in one pill i got 50 mg of substance, so how to take it then and for how long ?


    RickRock, could You also write me an option with anavar ? I know that it's not recommended by You and many forum members, but I still want to put anavar to my cycle.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,061
    Quote Originally Posted by kris87 View Post


    RickRock, could You also write me an option with anavar ? I know that it's not recommended by You and many forum members, but I still want to put anavar to my cycle.
    WTF....are you that clueless or just arrogant?

    After everyone has told you..you can't run any steroid without a test base...you stated you know it's not recommended....BUT...here you are AGAIN ..asking to use anavar with Sarms only

    You can ask as many times as you want... the answer won't change
    Show some fucking respect!
    Last edited by buen; 03-02-2017 at 02:48 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by buen View Post
    WTF....are you that clueless or just arrogant?

    After everyone has told you..you can't run any steroid without a test base...you stated you know it's not recommended....BUT...here you are AGAIN ..asking to use anavar with Sarms only

    You can ask as many times as you want... the answer won't change
    Show some fucking respect!
    Can You read more precisely ? I've asked, which sarm's can I use instead of taking test. I wrote my arguments. If You didn't notice, i wrote that Dylan suggested couple times that Sarm can be treaten as alternative. I want to know which Sarm and how to stack it with Androlon.
    I assume that You don't know nothing about respect.

  10. #10
    With Anavar - not Androlon

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •