napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

30 Years old 1st Steroid Cycle

laleebs

Hi there Dylan,

First of all, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your videos and for your efforts to help and educate people.

I'm 30 years old Male, Search and Rescue Personnel. I've been doing my own research about Steroids for 2 years, and I came to a point where I decided to use Steroids. I've been training (bodybuilding) for more than 5 years. Before that I was a soccer player and 100m sprinter. I wouldn't lie and say that my 5 years in bodybuilding were perfect, there are some months that I didn't train due to workload, injury and education.

I'm at 12% body fat, height is 5'7" and I weigh around 154lbs. My goal here is to put on a bit of size and get leaner. I've never used Steroids before and never introduced my body to any source of injectables. I'd like you to help me with my 1st Steroids Cycle form A to Z.

Thank You

I appreciate your work.

Hi bro and welcome to isarms. I'm glad you've done your research, however in my opinion you should gain a bit of size naturally before using steroids .., 154lbs is very light ... and if you can't gain without steroids, you will not gain with steroids. You could definitely benefit from sarms.. maybe a good bulking stack ... is your diet on point?

well to start, i would not use steroids yet... i would build another good 10-15 pounds before you do so... you can also start with sarms and that would be a far better way to introduce yourself to ped's...

your goals are not really conducive to steroid use either... you only want a small amount of size and to get leaner... why go through the side effects and recovery when sarms can do this and FAR more without any of the other shit that goes along with steroid use...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Top Bottom