napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

30 day cycle S-23

chittychit

So I have found very few reviews for S-23 SARM. So I’m gonna be keeping you updated through the cycle.I am trying to build lean muscle.

This SARM is fairly new to other SARM’s so I decided to be safe and only run 30 day cycle of one bottle of it. I am using 20mg a day (10 morning/10 night) due to the half life listed from studies. I am not starting with any AI or on cycle PCT until 2 weeks which I will start Aromasin 25mg once every other day. I will be using clomid and Nolvadex post cycle for 4 weeks.

Beginning Measurements:
HT: 6’2"
WT: 213
Waist: 36.5
Arms(flexed): 15
Chest: 43
Legs: 24

Goal(post PCT):
WT:218
Waist 34
Arms: 16
Chest: 44
Legs: 25before 2018.jpg
:
Diet: Clean
6 meals 4500 calories 330 g protein 330 g carbs a day

Day 1: Diet was low with calories, met the protein and carbs but low on calories, didn’t feel any pump or effects from S-23.

Day 2: Still adjusting diet a little but met goals and my calories were up around 4200. Didn’t feel any real effects from S-23. Sleep was good, no mood swings or any pump just yet.

So I have found very few reviews for S-23 SARM. So I’m gonna be keeping you updated through the cycle.I am trying to build lean muscle.

This SARM is fairly new to other SARM’s so I decided to be safe and only run 30 day cycle of one bottle of it. I am using 20mg a day (10 morning/10 night) due to the half life listed from studies. I am not starting with any AI or on cycle PCT until 2 weeks which I will start Aromasin 25mg once every other day. I will be using clomid and Nolvadex post cycle for 4 weeks.

Beginning Measurements:
WT: 213
Waist: 36.5
Arms(flexed): 15
Chest: 43
Legs: 24

Goal(post PCT):
WT:218
Waist 34
Arms: 16
Chest: 44
Legs: 25View attachment 5242
:
Diet: Clean
6 meals 4500 calories 330 g protein 330 g carbs a day

Day 1: Diet was low with calories, met the protein and carbs but low on calories, didn’t feel any pump or effects from S-23.

Day 2: Still adjusting diet a little but met goals and my calories were up around 4200. Didn’t feel any real effects from S-23. Sleep was good, no mood swings or any pump just yet.
All the best bro. Stay strong.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's not something I'd use or recommend anyone else use either. Have you seen Dylan's video on it?

I wouldn't use this one either. It was developed as a male contraceptive... not cool with that at all. Just stick to the basics like rad s4 lgd and stuff like that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think sticking to a 30 day cycle is wise, we really don't know very much as about S23 other than it is highly suppressive. Have you done any pre-cycle bloodwork?

Post cycle bloodwork is essential for S23 IMO.

I think sticking to a 30 day cycle is wise, we really don't know very much as about S23 other than it is highly suppressive. Have you done any pre-cycle bloodwork?

Post cycle bloodwork is essential for S23 IMO.

Didn't do pre-cycle bloodwork, but I know my test levels are good due to sex drive and energy levels. I will be doing post cycle blood work.

Yeah, it's not something I'd use or recommend anyone else use either. Have you seen Dylan's video on it?

Yea I watched Dylans video on it, I also know that most of the guys that have ran it used 50-75mg a day, I have ran PEDS and know what I should and shouldn't feel. I am being very safe and trying to give a honest assessment of it on real numbers.

Day 3: Felt the dry feeling this morning a little, I'm drinking over a gallon of water a day and taking multiple vitamins to include magnesium that they say this sarm will deplete. Had a little pump, but no side effects, good sleep.

Didn't do pre-cycle bloodwork, but I know my test levels are good due to sex drive and energy levels. I will be doing post cycle blood work.
bro thats not good nor wise whatsoever... first of all, you never go by how you "feel" and second and most important, you have NO baseline and NO WAY to compare numbers to see how it truly effected you ... i wish you knew and could understand how irresponsible and just flat out bad that statement you made sounds and looks

Yea I watched Dylans video on it, I also know that most of the guys that have ran it used 50-75mg a day, I have ran PEDS and know what I should and shouldn't feel. I am being very safe and trying to give a honest assessment of it on real numbers.
I don't understand what you mean about wgat you should or shouldn't feel. Everybody is different and nothing goes off of how you feel at all

you should really get bloodwork now so you at least you have some sort of comparison, otherwise there really is no validity to getting it after your cycle..

Top Bottom