domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 weeks on SARMS - Testosterone from 555 to 44!

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode45 View Post
    Got it. THANKS!! Yes never going back to him again!
    anytime bro!

Ok, so I received my bloodwork from Friday 5/5. Here is where I'm at:

5/5/2017:
    AST: 98
    ALT: 118
    Testosterone Serum: 18 (Range 348-1197)
    LH: 1.7 (Range 1.7-8.6)
    FSH: 1.0 (Range 1.5-12.5
    Estradiol: <6.0 (Range 7.6-42.6)

So my AST and ALT are high, but this could be due to strenuous workouts - right? Per my reading at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2291230/
    I worked out that morning pretty heavy, and workout 4-5/days/week heavy lifting. Or is this an issue of some other kind?

Testosterone is still low, and in fact lower than 4 days prior where it was at 44. So I'm definitely NOT producing.

However, LH is normal (though low), and higher than it was on 4/11 (at <0.2) when I had a testosterone level of >1500. So it IS moving UP. My normal is at 2.8 (from 3/31 when test was at 555)

FSH is low, but moving UP as well. It was <0.4 on 4/11, and now 1.0. My normal is 2.4 (from 3/31 bloodwork when test was at 555)

Estradiol is low, but not bad. It was 25.8 on 4/11 when my test was >1500. My normal was 11.1 (from 3/31 bloodwork when test was at 555).

See attached.

My questions are:
    1. Since Estradiol is low, I'm not going to introduce ARO or ARI. I don't have an estrogen issue, but clearly a testosterone only issue that of course is lowering my Estradiol levels. Correct?
    2. My LH and FSH are increasing, but not enough, and my testes are clearly not producing testosterone. I do NOT have ANY side effects. Everything is great, except maybe a ever so slight ache in my right testicle - probably related to some of the minor atrophy (if any) over the lats few weeks. So I think I DO need to take 4-weeks off of my SARMS cycle and do the MiniPCT with Clomid and Nolva (plus GW and MK2866) to bring the Testosterone back to normal. Would you agree?
    3. Any concerns on my AST or ALT (or is that most likely the workouts? What is the highest you have seen?

B

5.5.2017 BloodWorkImage.jpg

Bro... you need to start taking NAC and Tudca ASAP... them liver values are high imo..... You take NAC or Tudca? Don't think working out causes your liver values to rise like that... not that high

anadrol had my liver values at 102... i recently did bloods and im using four sarms and all my levels were in great range so i have no clue what is causing it on you.. .i have some of the most strenuous workouts you can imagine... its possible it could elevate it but something else is causing it... have you ever had values that high before?

So... where did you get these ''sarms''? My serious bet is on the fact that you did not get stuff remotely close to real sarms. Since it elevated your liver values... i think you maybe got raws of prohormones and even winstrol or something in those capsules.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    anadrol had my liver values at 102... i recently did bloods and im using four sarms and all my levels were in great range so i have no clue what is causing it on you.. .i have some of the most strenuous workouts you can imagine... its possible it could elevate it but something else is causing it... have you ever had values that high before?
    Hi Dylan. Never. My pre-bloods prior to doctor giving me the Testosterone shot were ALL normal. Every blood test ever done for me has never had an issue. What should I take to clear it? Maybe NAC or Tudca as suggested?

Quote Originally Posted by ThepoManta View Post
    So... where did you get these ''sarms''? My serious bet is on the fact that you did not get stuff remotely close to real sarms. Since it elevated your liver values... i think you maybe got raws of prohormones and even winstrol or something in those capsules.
    Hey Bro. Nope definitely not the case. All of my products are from SARMSX.

I'm really confused by your test being nearly shut down completely with FSH and LH showing you should be producing test. If those were tanked I'd understand but it almost looks like endocrine problems because the signal is there from your testes to produce it

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I'm really confused by your test being nearly shut down completely with FSH and LH showing you should be producing test. If those were tanked I'd understand but it almost looks like endocrine problems because the signal is there from your testes to produce it
    I started the Tongkat the day before which could have been the cause of the bump in LH FSH, but maybe it was too early to bump the testosterone. Maybe if I do another set of bloods this Friday, testosterone might be going up...but it's a guess. I need to bump it fast as it's declining rapidly.

Your ALT and AST is high bro. I ran TBOL for 6 weeks and my values never got above 55-60. Something is not right there.

As stated, your LH and FSH has shown improvement, but you Test levels are lower. To answer your previous question, should you stop your SARMS cycle, IMO yes until this gets sorted out.