napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 weeks after pct still shut down , any advise?

Shak_301

Hello everyone , I need some advise to help me recover from a bad cycle . About 6 months a go I started a cycle with 500 mg test c a week for 15 weeks , in middle of cycle I added 7 week of winstrol 35 mg a day (injectable) , the last 4 weeks of my cycle prior to pct I used hcg at 1000 iu a week , 3 weeks after my last test c , I started clomid (50/50/25/25) and nolva (40/20/20/20) for 4 weeks , now it has been 3 weeks and I'm still shut down ? Any suggestion for me about the next step I should take ,here is my blood work resault before cycle and 2 weeks after pct :
Before:
Test:318
LH:4.1
FSH:5.0
EStradiol=23.5
2 weeks after pct
Test:225
LH:4.4
FSH:3.1
Estradiol:16
To be honest I'm not sure what I should do , should I restart my pct ? Can u guys give me some advise please?

Hello everyone , I need some advise to help me recover from a bad cycle . About 6 months a go I started a cycle with 500 mg test c a week for 15 weeks , in middle of cycle I added 7 week of winstrol 35 mg a day (injectable) , the last 4 weeks of my cycle prior to pct I used hcg at 1000 iu a week , 3 weeks after my last test c , I started clomid (50/50/25/25) and nolva (40/20/20/20) for 4 weeks , now it has been 3 weeks and I'm still shut down ? Any suggestion for me about the next step I should take ,here is my blood work resault before cycle and 2 weeks after pct :
Before:
Test:318
LH:4.1
FSH:5.0
EStradiol=23.5
2 weeks after pct
Test:225
LH:4.4
FSH:3.1
Estradiol:16
To be honest I'm not sure what I should do , should I restart my pct ? Can u guys give me some advise please?

well your test was below normal before you even started and it's not far off of that now, so I'm not sure what you'd expect especially considering pct wasn't complete.

Your whole pct should have been this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

well your test was below normal before you even started and it's not far off of that now, so I'm not sure what you'd expect especially considering pct wasn't complete.

Your whole pct should have been this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Thanks for reply, do you think I may get back to level I was before cycle or should consider trt?

Thanks for reply, do you think I may get back to level I was before cycle or should consider trt?

Well considering the level you were at before is still too low and below normal you look like a TRT candidate. When you took those bloods before how long had you been off of a cycle or pct? How old are you bud?

I wasn't on any cycle before except 3 shot of test p when I was 18 and stupid , I'm 31

In that case, I'd go talk with your doctor about TRT options. I'm also curious if there's anything in your life contributing to the lower levels you have.

In that case, I'd go talk with your doctor about TRT options. I'm also curious if there's anything in your life contributing to the lower levels you have.

I smoked cigarette at early age , I'm sure that had huge effect on my testosterone level or maybe i fucked up with those 3 shot however I didn't feel any symptoms at the time. I really don't wanna go on trt I know its a life time commitment, but at the same time I wanna have my libido back , I didn't have any problem before this cycle , even though my test level was low, I was always horny lol, but now its a different story , imean I still can perform but its not something that I want to do , I have to force my self to have sex , it doesn't come naturally .

I smoked cigarette at early age , I'm sure that had huge effect on my testosterone level or maybe i fucked up with those 3 shot however I didn't feel any symptoms at the time. I really don't wanna go on trt I know its a life time commitment, but at the same time I wanna have my libido back , I didn't have any problem before this cycle , even though my test level was low, I was always horny lol, but now its a different story , imean I still can perform but its not something that I want to do , I have to force my self to have sex , it doesn't come naturally .

Well to be honest with you, I think your libido loss may come from the lower estrogen than anything. I know that for myself, if I get below 20 I don't want anything to do with sex. I actually feel best around 30-35

That's great thing to know . Before my second lab work I thought my estrogen is too high and bought aramosin , but when I did my blood work I realized i don't need it so I didn't use it at all, Rick what do u think I should do to increase it? Does hcg help or I should stay away from hcg and give my body more time to adjust and if I didn't get better I see a doctor ? Is 2 months enough time to do another blood work

That's great thing to know . Before my second lab work I thought my estrogen is too high and bought aramosin , but when I did my blood work I realized i don't need it so I didn't use it at all, Rick what do u think I should do to increase it? Does hcg help or I should stay away from hcg and give my body more time to adjust and if I didn't get better I see a doctor ? Is 2 months enough time to do another blood work
do not use hcg whatsoever!

[h=3]How to Increase Estrogen![/h]Foods that Increase Estrogen Levels!

• Soy Products
  • Beer-Hops
  • Oregano
  • Grapefruit
  • Licorice (The real thing, not the sugary red stuff)
Foods That Reduce Estrogen Levels!
If you have low E, avoid all cruciferous vegetables as they will reduce estrogen levels in your body.
These include..

• Broccoli
  • Brussel Sprouts
  • Cauiliflower
  • Cabbage

do not use hcg whatsoever!

[h=3]How to Increase Estrogen![/h]Foods that Increase Estrogen Levels!

• Soy Products
  • Beer-Hops
  • Oregano
  • Grapefruit
  • Licorice (The real thing, not the sugary red stuff)
Foods That Reduce Estrogen Levels!
If you have low E, avoid all cruciferous vegetables as they will reduce estrogen levels in your body.
These include..

• Broccoli
  • Brussel Sprouts
  • Cauiliflower
  • Cabbage

thanks Dylan, I appreciate your help , I'm a big fan of your YouTube videos , I know how much you emphasis on not using HCG more than 4 weeks or on pct, that's why I was thinking the same , just wanted to make sure, that its not helpful in my case either, I'm gonna change my diet to see how it goes , hopefully that solve my problem and I won't be thinking about trt.

thanks Dylan, I appreciate your help , I'm a big fan of your YouTube videos , I know how much you emphasis on not using HCG more than 4 weeks or on pct, that's why I was thinking the same , just wanted to make sure, that its not helpful in my case either, I'm gonna change my diet to see how it goes , hopefully that solve my problem and I won't be thinking about trt.
i really appreciate the words bro... hcg is not necessary here... however, you can try one method that COULD work... you run hcg 4 weeks then follow it with a 4-8 week pct... that would be an option you could try before going to trt... if that doesn't work then you likely need trt but if you want to try to avoid it, then you can go that route

3 weeks after PCT only ? lol, bro i takes me 3-4 months to recover after my PCT what you need is called TIME... You need more time to recover

3 weeks after PCT only ? lol, bro i takes me 3-4 months to recover after my PCT what you need is called TIME... You need more time to recover

I hope that's my case , I'm gonna change my diet as Rick mentioned maybe my estrogen is the problem, and I will give it 2 more month , if I didn't get better by that time ill do 4 weeks hcg followed by 8 week pct and if none work me , I know in fact I need to see a good endocrinologist to put me on trt . Thank you everyone for all the info, all this advise made me feel better.

I hope that's my case , I'm gonna change my diet as Rick mentioned maybe my estrogen is the problem, and I will give it 2 more month , if I didn't get better by that time ill do 4 weeks hcg followed by 8 week pct and if none work me , I know in fact I need to see a good endocrinologist to put me on trt . Thank you everyone for all the info, all this advise made me feel better

I hope that's my case , I'm gonna change my diet as Rick mentioned maybe my estrogen is the problem, and I will give it 2 more month , if I didn't get better by that time ill do 4 weeks hcg followed by 8 week pct and if none work me , I know in fact I need to see a good endocrinologist to put me on trt . Thank you everyone for all the info, all this advise made me feel better.

No these are facts buddy you will recover with due time studies show recovery in %100 of men within 6-24 months repectively what you need is time to recover off of drugs:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854084/

I hope that's my case , I'm gonna change my diet as Rick mentioned maybe my estrogen is the problem, and I will give it 2 more month , if I didn't get better by that time ill do 4 weeks hcg followed by 8 week pct and if none work me , I know in fact I need to see a good endocrinologist to put me on trt . Thank you everyone for all the info, all this advise made me feel better

nothing wrong with changing diet thats a great idea, and maybe taking something to help to get your E in range can also be beneficial. But time without using drugs is whats going to bring your values back to a normal range if thats what your goal is

Top Bottom