napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 runs in 1 year.

gymrat827

Week 1: 1200mgs/Test E first day (split up the sites), 300mgs second shot.
Weeks 2-9: 300mgs/Test E 2x/weekly. (600mgs/wk total)
Weeks 1-4: Dbol 30-40mgs/day

Weeks 2-10: HCG 250iu/twice weekly
Weeks 3-10: Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD adjust if needed
Weeks 11-14: Aromasin 12.5mg/ED with Toremifene 60mgs/day (frontload day 1 with 180mgs).

6wks off. ---GET BLOODS TO MAKE SURE

Weeks 1-8: 250mgs/Test PP E3D (frontload day 1 with 750mgs/Test PP)
Weeks 1-3: 20mgs/Dbol ED with 50mgs/Drol ED
Weeks 7-9: 20mgs/Dbol ED with 50mgs/Winny ED

Weeks 2-9: HCG 250iu/twice weekly
Weeks 3-9: Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD adjust if needed
Weeks 10-12: Aromasin 12.5mg/ED with Toremifene 60mgs/day (frontload day 1 with 180mgs).

5wks off -----GET BLOODS TO MAKE SURE

Weeks 1-8: 200mgs/Test P EOD (frontload day 1 with 600mgs/Test P)
Weeks 1-8: 100mgs/Mast P EOD (frontload day 1 with 300mgs/Mast P)
Weeks 1-8: 100mgs/Anavar ED
Weeks 1-8: 100mgs/Proviron ED

Weeks 3-8: HCG 250iu/twice weekly
Weeks 3-8: Aromasin 12.5mg/E3D adjust if needed
Weeks 9-11: Aromasin 12.5mg/ED with Toremifene 60mgs/day (frontload day 1 with 180mgs).

frontloading -
You take your weekly MG total in the first shot, then continue as normal. Say you take 500mg test per week pinning Monday and Thursday.

Monday - 500mg
Thursday - 250
Monday - 250
Thursday - 250 and so on....

other way to frontload
There are 2 ways to successfully frontload. The way mentioned is the better way, but if you don't want to pin 3cc in one shot just double the dose of your first 2 pins in the first week. Also, there is no need to frontload with ace, prop, di-prop, etc. I don't even frontload with phenyl prop, Isocap, or similar, but you certainly can.

The key to the 6 week cycle is the mentality. I refer to this cycle as the "ONSLAUGHT" cycle be side of what I would incorporate. Orals all 6 weeks, tren, test, mast, T3, clen, var, winny, proviron, etc. because its short you have to throw the house at it and give it all you've got. For all intensive purposes I originally planned this cycle as a mini contest prep type cycle designed to cut up the gains made in the first 2. The idea was gain 25 lbs first cycle, 10 lbs 2nd cycle and cut up 3rd cycle (no weight gain or slight weight loss). The goal for the year was to be lean by summer and have a net gain of 20-25 lbs from the previous year.

My personal opinion on this is by the time you are done with this first year (following the 10,9,8 routine) you will need to take 4-6 months off with the proper hcg and hmg therapy. Theoretically you could keep going but probably 1% or less of people would make it through the second year before saying "**** it" and doing the TRT thing. That's not bad either, it's so much easier than recovering. I personally took 2 years off from everything to "recharge." I got fat and lazy until I recently lost the weight natty and have now just started a recomp cycle this week. From here who knows where I'll go but it's a start. My best advice to any of you is always have a plan. You should always have a plan in place for the next cycle before the current one starts. You can always amend the forthcoming plan but if you have nothing in place it is much easier to succumb to temptation and make a poor decision regarding what is best for your progress.

Just my personal opinion is that there isn't enough time off in between the cycles. That's why I only do two blasts a year myself. 5-6 weeks off just isn't long enough to really be at homeostasis and let your health values stabilize to normal before blasting again.

I'm also not a believer in front loading. I think it just brings up Myostatin quicker and brings on sides quicker without any effect on gains. That's just my personal experience and opinion on it

bloods are the key.

its also more for guys with 5 cycles under their belt too. Its ment to crush blast/cruise method. ..... :twisted:

gymrat827 said:
bloods are the key.

its also more for guys with 5 cycles under their belt too. Its ment to crush blast/cruise method. ..... :twisted:

i wish more people grasped the concept of bloods being key... they are even more than key... how can you ever TRULY know if you are recovered, have any sort of issues etc.? TOO MANY GUYS GO ON HOW THEY FEEL... HOW YOU FEEL DOES NOT MEAN SHIT... THE NUMBERS AND THE FACTS ARE WHAT'S IMPORTANT... Very strong advice bro

i know this is harsh for most, a lot of gear for most.

But if you are doing bloods and coming back GTG, you can start up again.

You may need to add another 1-2wks into the break periods, so this could be 13 months total, but its getting around myostatin issues without having to cycle tes/EQ for 12wks & then bring on tren + drol to keep growing past 12-14wks.

Top Bottom