napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 months post Test E cycle

jeeneeks

First of all, sorry for all my rambling on but hope you can get back to me with any other advice and tips.

Hi mate, recently saw on your YouTube channel that it shut down which is the most ridiculous thing EVER. Your information and help is incredible and I (along with the other 100k subscribers) appreciate it so much. I will be signing that post to restore it right after this .

Anyway, the main reason I messaged you today is because I’ve been reading on cycle’s and how they’ve effected me. I came off a Test E only cycle at 300mg a week around the end of January. My PCT was Clomid 50/50/25/25 and Nolvidex (40/20/20/20) along with the aromasin (10mg EOD). I also took HCG as shown on your videos (don’t remember exact figures but it was pretty much exact to what you suggested)

I felt great on the cycle, strength was up and getting bigger. Gained about 10 pounds of muscle. Which was great. Coming off it was fine too, besides I felt a bit flu/sick whilst taking HCG not sure whether that’s a coincidence or not.

1 month after my PCT my anxiety started to kick off. Feeling sick everyday, panic attacks, lack of concentration, appetite loss etc. I have felt like this ever since. It’s slowly getting better but still definitely there.

I’m slightly concerned now as I’m 22 and I know you HIGHLY recommend not cycling until you’re at least 26+. I’ve had blood work for everything (as the Doctor recommended me to) besides testosterone, annoyingly. I did not tell her I done a steroid cycle because of the whole embarrassment of telling her. Probably a stupid thing, I know.

I’ll stop rambling on now and get onto the main questions I’m hoping you’ll help me with.

Do you think doing a Test only cycle will do a massive amount of damage to my endocrine system etc? If so, is there anything I could do to help it.

Is illness a normal side effect after a cycle as I felt shit for the whole 2 months after my cycle?

I’m not interested in doing a cycle again now until 26+ because how I felt after it.

Thanks again for all your advice.

We need blood work to know the story for sure but I’m going to assume you need to run another PCT.

4 weeks isn’t enough to recover properly. And based off you post I don’t see other important components that should have been incorporated with your PCT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We really can't speculate on any of it without bloodwork bud. Thats,where you need to start, and then with numbers to go by, we can figure out how to proceed

i cant do much of anything without bloodwork man... i definitely do not do guesswork on things, thats the worst thing anyone could do...

Top Bottom