napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 day tuna regiment

Cwrose1

Ok so give me the skinny...I know the basics. ..I've read anywhere from 3 days to a week? Is it what you can handle? How much tuna z day? I use the small cans...approx 70 cals and 23gm protein per. So obviously 2000 cals is nearly impossible. ..but how much?

Thanks everyone

Ok so give me the skinny...I know the basics. ..I've read anywhere from 3 days to a week? Is it what you can handle? How much tuna z day? I use the small cans...approx 70 cals and 23gm protein per. So obviously 2000 cals is nearly impossible. ..but how much?

Thanks everyone

DrBs son put this info up a couple days ago. I copied what he wrote, so here it is buddy

The tuna and water diet is up for any smart modifications one chooses to make once he or she has established the first critical steps the diet is designed to achieve:

1) the accomplishment of a three-day goal
2) the personal reinforcement of realizing a tough commitment
3) setting an often long-procrastinated and dreaded plan into effect
4) creating a healthy habit
5) initiating and developing the precious character of discipline, and
6) the reality of the plan’s physical results — lost weight and chemistry changes, minor as they might be in the early stages of the journey.

I like to extend the diet for a week or 10 days. The classic application is three days on as much tuna as you can tolerate in four to six equal proportions throughout the day with all the water you can consume. The rigidness and purity of the diet is right on and an important part of the routine’s order, discipline, challenge and strategy — call it a test.

“Be strong,” is my encouragement, or admonishment, depending on the attending ear. Anything less than strong is, of course, weak. I have a few friends who don’t see it that way, but they’re having desert at the moment.
A great time to do this is last few weeks of your cycle. Maybe drop down the test and deca and up the winny or primo or eq. Others choose to run a 3-5 day diet at the first of each month, or whatever suits them.It is part of their life as it renews us mentally and physically.

Once you cross over the badlands, you come out 3-10 days latter, knowing what you are made of. You will have lost weight, not lost any muscle,will be proud of yourself, and will have total control over your eating. Now you can make modifications to the diet to suit your needs: add to the tuna all the salad you want for the remainder of the week, or you can substitute equal amounts of poultry in place of the tuna. After a week of smart eating, low fat dairy products can be added to the menu – cottage cheese, yogurt, milk, eggs. In two weeks some folks will be ready to visit the butcher again for those steaks our muscles love. Just stay away from the crap. You know what the crap is ..I do not have to tell you. Stay on this 10 days and you are on your way to ripdom.
DrB
3/20/88

Thanks everyone

That diet totally resets you mentally and physically. Three days latter you come out of trenches ready to kick some azz on the weights. If it is your first time then just go for 3 days.. I have seen my dad do it for 2 weeks and get way more ripped. I still use it whenever I feel like I can pinch some extras on my navel.

Update!This is mind blowing for me...so I'm about half way through i had 6 servings of tuna when I started(I work nights,so afternoons are my mornings). Weighed 220#s. Had 13 servings yesterday. I've been using my eca stack also. I hust got up and weighed 215#s. I physically look thinner.i can't believe this works like this. I'm sure my body is clearing everything out. I'll be doing this whenever I need to lean out. AMAZING. 1.5 days left!

Time for an amazing tuna breakfast....then to the gym!

That diet totally resets you mentally and physically. Three days latter you come out of trenches ready to kick some azz on the weights. If it is your first time then just go for 3 days.. I have seen my dad do it for 2 weeks and get way more ripped. I still use it whenever I feel like I can pinch some extras on my navel.

2 weeks! BRUTAL!!!! I honestly don't know if I could do 2 weeks.

This is definately a diet i can handle... Im gonna try it out soon and will post about my results.

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Yeah that is my most fav for getting cuts in my traps. When I have veins running upward and downward from the navel, wifey always asks if I am on tuna again.
Rips the living hell out of you, and makes you mentally tough. Toward day 6 I add , lettuce and tomatoes, and then day 8-10 1 tbl cottage cheese.
Be warned---do not come off of this diet and then dive right in to pizza. Eat lightly.

When I was dating wifey, she accused me of having other girlfriends because of the tuna smell...lol.

Yeah that is my most fav for getting cuts in my traps. When I have veins running upward and downward from the navel, wifey always asks if I am on tuna again.
Rips the living hell out of you, and makes you mentally tough. Toward day 6 I add , lettuce and tomatoes, and then day 8-10 1 tbl cottage cheese.
Be warned---do not come off of this diet and then dive right in to pizza. Eat lightly.

When I was dating wifey, she accused me of having other girlfriends because of the tuna smell...lol.

Yeah I was thinking if you eat that crap it's coming right back. I'm starting with chicken and low fat high protein foods.ive been pretty solid. I'm really craving egg whites right now......that's first!

In this crazy world of complications I read this and said to myself, this has to work! It has to because it is simple. Eat tuna and drink water.

Of course here I come and I have to make it all complicated.....

Eating plain tuna sucks! I can eat a small can. I cant eat anymore than that. So I wont be getting enough protein..(23g wont do) So I would have to add in enough chicken to bring in another 28 grams or so. Also I usually drink egg whites and make chicken shakes (when Im too full to eat anymore). So off the top of my head in order to pull this tuna diet off I think it would look like this...

Wake up and eat
MEAL ONE a can of tuna and drink egg whites or eat 6 egg whites or eat cod or chicken = 50g of protein

Meal 2 same

Meal 3 same

Meal 4 same

Meal 5 same

Meal 6 same

Meal 7 same

Meal 8 same

Shooting for 50g of protein a pop for a toal of 400g/day

3 days on and 1 or 2 days off keep rotating till I break or hit desired fat level on my stomach cause I dont store fat anywhere else.

Not exactly the way its written, but just knowing how much protein I need I think this is the only way.

In this crazy world of complications I read this and said to myself, this has to work! It has to because it is simple. Eat tuna and drink water.

Eating plain tuna sucks! I can eat a small can. I cant eat anymore than that. So I wont be getting enough protein..(23g wont do) So I would have to add in enough chicken to bring in another 28 grams or so. Also I usually drink egg whites and make chicken shakes (when Im too full to eat anymore). So off the top of my head in order to pull this tuna diet off I think it would look like this...

Wake up and eat
MEAL ONE a can of tuna and drink egg whites or eat 6 egg whites or eat cod or chicken = 50g of protein

Meal 2 same

Meal 3 same

Meal 4 same

Meal 5 same

Meal 6 same

Meal 7 same

Meal 8 same

3 days on and 1 or 2 days off keep rotating till I break or hit desired fat level on my stomach cause I dont store fat anywhere else.

Not exactly the way its written, but just knowing how much protein I need I think this is the only way.

yeah thats the same concept. basically all protein and water. and yes it will put you into ketosis. the good thing about cutting carbs is the next time you slam carbs you will be very sensitive and you can get more glycogen storage cycling carbs like this its pretty cool if you play your cards right with timing and what not..

Wake up and eat

Meal 2 same

Meal 3 same

Meal 4 same

Meal 5 same

Meal 6 same

Meal 7 same

Meal 8 same

Interesting....I'm able to eat tuna on a regular basis...don't get me wrong sometimes it's terrible.ive noticed a difference in just a day and a half. I finish tomorrow night. I like your plan I may integrate that throughout the week to keep the fat off.

yeah thats the same concept. basically all protein and water. and yes it will put you into ketosis. the good thing about cutting carbs is the next time you slam carbs you will be very sensitive and you can get more glycogen storage cycling carbs like this its pretty cool if you play your cards right with timing and what not..

Funny as I'm reading/responding to this I'm killing 4 servings of tuna...68 gm protein 280 calories. Love that tuna

Here's a pic of what's on the menu for today#

Attachments

• 1444600083697.jpg
    1444600083697.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 31
Funny as I'm reading/responding to this I'm killing 4 servings of tuna...68 gm protein 280 calories. Love that tuna

lol nice. i havent tried straight tuna and water, but i have cut carbs down for weeks and then did a super high carb day 500+ grams, it always gives me maximum glycogen, my arms literally grew a half inch and my strength doubled in the gym, its crazy when you start seeing how much you can do by manipulating your Diet

lol nice. i havent tried straight tuna and water, but i have cut carbs down for weeks and then did a super high carb day 500+ grams, it always gives me maximum glycogen, my arms literally grew a half inch and my strength doubled in the gym, its crazy when you start seeing how much you can do by manipulating your Diet

Nice....until I started this journey I never realized how much diet contributes.

Also! As mentioned above, when you end the diet you wanna ease back into it right...so if you are in ketosis then you can start adding fats in first. This will bump up your calories and never mind the fact that things like avacado will make you feel fuller and provide awesome nutrients, you will still be in a state of ketosis so you would in fact be extending the fat burning effects longer..

Also! As mentioned above, when you end the diet you wanna ease back into it right...so if you are in ketosis then you can start adding fats in first. This will bump up your calories and never mind the fact that things like avacado will make you feel fuller and provide awesome nutrients, you will still be in a state of ketosis so you would in fact be extending the fat burning effects longer..

yeah you can. i personally like Carb loading, makes me feel like a BEAST

really, i always like slamming pizza after carb depletion though. just once..

really, i always like slamming pizza after carb depletion though. just once..

It's fucking tempting....I'm a paramedic...I'm eating plain tuna all day n night...my partner eating quinoa pasta and quiche....I have to smell that wonderful food food while I shovel tuna...it's not right...lol...i want pepperoni pizza ....lol

Top Bottom