napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 cycles

speednust

Dear Dylan

i hope you are doing fine and well i have been doing three cycles now of test / trenbolan / and deca mix with boldenol and on the 2 cycles i was good buth on this third one i have gyno on one of my chest and i did pct on alll my cycles and now my third cycle finished im on pct can u suggest anything for the gyno and what more i should use for the pct

thanks

Dear Dylan

i hope you are doing fine and well i have been doing three cycles now of test / trenbolan / and deca mix with boldenol and on the 2 cycles i was good buth on this third one i have gyno on one of my chest and i did pct on alll my cycles and now my third cycle finished im on pct can u suggest anything for the gyno and what more i should use for the pct

thanks
Get bloodwork first to see where your levels are. We can't tell you what to do if we don't know if your gyno is estrogen or prolactin related

all i can suggest is you get bloodwork.. i dont do guesswork and without bloodwork i cant help you.. make sure you get prolactin checked in your tests as well

Top Bottom