napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd week on tren ace

Bellringer30

Hi guys I an on my second week of tren ace now and my joints seem to be getting abit stiff, just wondered if this is normal as never done tren before.am stacking it with test enth and this is my 3rd cycle.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bellringer30 said:
Hi guys I an on my second week of tren ace now and my joints seem to be getting abit stiff, just wondered if this is normal as never done tren before.am stacking it with test enth and this is my 3rd cycle.

What's your cycle look like? Mg's ? AI's?

Bellringer30 said:

That's not a typical side from tren... what is your body fat? Are you extremely dried out? are you using an ai and other ancillaries?

My bodyfat around 12% I reckon?not really dried out could maybe up my water in take abit.
My cycle is
Test enth 400 a week
Tren ace 100 EOD
Dostinex 5mg e3D

Only just started dostinex this week as had trouble getting it.

What is your body weight and how much water on average do you drink per day? you could also try Glucosomine Chondroitin MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), this can be very helpful to people with joint and connective tissue issues.

Re: RE: Re: 2nd week on tren ace

Bellringer30 said:
My bodyfat around 12% I reckon?not really dried out could maybe up my water in take abit.
My cycle is
Test enth 400 a week
Tren ace 100 EOD
Dostinex 5mg e3D

Only just started dostinex this week as had trouble getting it.

I would definitely increase water intake. It could also be related to not enough potassium if you are having an electrolyte imbalance. What does your diet look like?

Carbs around 400
Protein 300
Fats 100
Bout 3000 cals
Drinking bout 3 to 4 litres a day of water with bcaa in.

Don't have a lot of salt to be honest as for sodium I'd say that's fairly low aswel

Re: RE: Re: 2nd week on tren ace

Bellringer30 said:
Don't have a lot of salt to be honest as for sodium I'd say that's fairly low aswel

Too low of sodium can be a problem too. It's hard to get too low, bit it can happen and cause things like you are experiencing

Are you pushing more weight than you are used too? Tren won't dry your joints as others have said but the increase you get in strength will add a lot of stress on your joints and tendons it's very important to ease into the weight even though you may feel like superman on tren your tendons are not as strong as the muscle fibers your building at a increased rate. You should be drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day, using 3000-6000 mgs fish oil and stretching. Warming up is critical on tren to avoid tears!!!

Wacker said:
Are you pushing more weight than you are used too? Tren won't dry your joints as others have said but the increase you get in strength will add a lot of stress on your joints and tendons it's very important to ease into the weight even though you may feel like superman on tren your tendons are not as strong as the muscle fibers your building at a increased rate. You should be drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day, using 3000-6000 mgs fish oil and stretching. Warming up is critical on tren to avoid tears!!!

This is what I was thinking as well... Good call wacker... A LOT of times, people experience this with drastic strength increases and tren is definitely going to enhance strength significantly... I had the same problem when I started tren... My weights went up drastically and rather quickly i experienced the pain...

I would highly recommend taking a look at mk-2866 to combat these issues as well as it being just a good addition in general... You will find that not only will it help with your joints, but a multitude of other things on cycle as well...

Must admit my strength has gone up ten fold since I started using it,maybe i could ease of a little bit but defiantly gonna up my fish oil intake as from now.

I have major joint pain from RA and train around how I feel. Was hoping to add Nandrolone to my current Test only cycle to help with pain. So is Tren something I should avoid? Safety first for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsolnd said:
I have major joint pain from RA and train around how I feel. Was hoping to add Nandrolone to my current Test only cycle to help with pain. So is Tren something I should avoid? Safety first for me!

nandrolone are not the answer for the pain... they may lubricate but mk2866 and lgd4033 provide REAL healing and will treat all the nagging injuries and joint pain as they should be...

you don't need to be scared of running these because of the strength increase, you just need to have all the possible sides addressed and under control...

Bellringer30 said:
Must admit my strength has gone up ten fold since I started using it,maybe i could ease of a little bit but defiantly gonna up my fish oil intake as from now.

when you start rapidly increasing strength and lift amounts, you are putting a tremendous strain that will cause tendonitis flare ups... the pain is normal... you need to address it and possible scale back just a bit but if it is addressed properly, it will not be nearly as big of an issue...

jsolnd said:

Adding Tren is not going to help you with pain. I don't think that's the best option for you. I would look into adding some MK-2866 or LGD from pure essence for real healing properties. It' will help tremendously with that joint pain you are experiencing.

Once again great information and help from everyone on this site.thanks very much guys for your help and advice.this is by far the best site ever.

Bellringer30 said:
Once again great information and help from everyone on this site.thanks very much guys for your help and advice.this is by far the best site ever.

You are very welcome brother! Anytime!

Bellringer30 said:

Truly appreciated brother! If you ever need anything at any time, do not hesitate to let me know!

Top Bottom