napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd Sarms Cycle for Recomp- Advice Needed

witz200

Hi all- I'm entering my last 4 weeks of a 12 week sarms cycle and wanted some advice on where to go from here. I'm 42 and was out of the gym for a few years due to injuries, work etc. Got back in the gym ~4-5months ago and started my 1st sarms cycle ~8 weeks ago 50mg mk2866/ 50 S4(split doses)/ 20 Cardarine/ 30 Sten (4-5 doses). Had started with mk677 but the extreme hunger was counterproductive so switched in the sten around week 4. Also in the last couple of weeks I added N2Slin and T3 PCT. Recomp has been going well and the cardarine has me lifting harder for longer, and my cardio capacity has increased significantly as well. I'm usually pretty injury prone but with the osta i've had little to no tendonitis even though my lifts have gone up decently. for last month here will be adding N2Generate. Will do 4 week mini pct with sarms.forsale liquid clomi and cardarine.

I'm not losing as much fat as I'd like so I'm continuing to tighten up the diet (shooting for ~2000 calories a day, i work 10-12hours at a desk) and swapping in more cardio days instead of lifting days.

Thinking of where I go next. I'm still pretty high bodyfat so I assume I'm not in the range where AAS makes sense, though I have no issue going that route. Should I just run back the same sarms cycle for another 12 weeks until I get my bodyfat sub 20%? Or is there kind of like a step up/ intermediate level cycle I should move to given I've tolerated the current cycle well (have had some vision sides from S4, nothing I couldn't deal with)? On one hand I need to lose fat, on the other adding more muscle would help me burn more.. Being sub 2000 calories for like 4-5 months is mentally a challenge- should I think about a lean bulk then another cut? Sorry for long post but I really appreciate all the help I get on this forum.

you need more of a cutting stack here... i have the layout for you... you obviously know to get everything at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

You can definitely run another SARMs cutting stack. As long as you have Cardarine in there, pick another compound or 2 and go at it again.

Top Bottom