napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd sarms cycle.

PKLOGIC

Whats up guys so I am about to start a 2nd sarms cycle. My first one went excellent which consisted of rad 140, lgd, mk677.... I faced an injury during my 3rd week of PCT and have been out for 3 months lost alot of muscle and weight. I am ready to start a new cycle I was thinking of running the same one but with a little more added. I am trying to bulk and burn fat of course lean muscle. I lost 15 lbs due to my injury. I want to put on about 15-20 lbs or so. I was thinking of adding yk 11 to that stack or S4. Which would be a good choice with rad 140 , lgd, mk 677 and GW 501 Pct? And can someone give me a layout of a 8 week cycle. I ran a 12 week last time and it went good but the 10th through 12th week I felt tired and fatigued outside of the gym so I am gonna run a 8 week this time with an added day at the gym 6 on 1 off. Here is my last cycle:

rad 140 20 mg a day
lgd 10 mg a day
mk 677 25 mg a day

pct
9-12th DAA
clomid / nolva 12-16th
gw 501 20mg a day

you just run whatever you want... i dont agree with the way you are doing it so i cant advise you how to run it incorrectly... you didnt run the last one properly or you wouldnt have had issues in week 10-12.. if you want to run it the wrong way, you are going to just have to do your way...

Top Bottom