napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd SARM Cycle Question

OldNewbie

As you may know by now I'm 55 yrs. young (again...don't laugh!). I'll be closing out my first SARM cycle of 677, 2866 & RAD 140 soon. I am very pleased with the results thanks to the advice and guidance of many of you here. Since the consensus of you guys seems to be for me to NOT do a Test cycle and stick with SARMS...I will again follow your advice. For my second cycle, I was planning on 677, LGD and S4. Is that a good combo? Is there anything I should 'look-out' for? Thank you.

As you may know by now I'm 55 yrs. young (again...don't laugh!). I'll be closing out my first SARM cycle of 677, 2866 & RAD 140 soon. I am very pleased with the results thanks to the advice and guidance of many of you here. Since the consensus of you guys seems to be for me to NOT do a Test cycle and stick with SARMS...I will again follow your advice. For my second cycle, I was planning on 677, LGD and S4. Is that a good combo? Is there anything I should 'look-out' for? Thank you.
I love that combo bro... its very strong and will do quite a bit for you... one thing i would consider adding in there is s4... s4 stacks with lgd like peanut butter and jelly... here is a video i did on stacking the two... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdaeSfpzvU

i love the cycle plan you have.. here is a link to the discount page at sarmsx...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

here is the layout.. .

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

I would add gw during cycle as well, if you can afford it. It'll turbocharge your workouts.

gw is the ultimate performance enhancer... it takes everything you do to the highest level output wise...

S4 is a long time favorite. Can't keep that out of the stack. I'm running it right now and the strength gains are real deal.

Top Bottom