napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd run help

costatoyz

Hi gents, this will be my 2nd run. I am planning to use eq, test c and winny. Should I Kickstart with winny? I've got my pct down. I just need help building this cycle. All help is appreciated.

14% bf
Diet/ training on check

Want to recomp. I said winny because that's what I have.

I'm looking at doing 600 eq, 400 test c on 2 split doses for 16 weeks. I'm debating on winny

Last edited:
Hi gents, this will be my 2nd run. I am planning to use eq, test c and winny. Should I Kickstart with winny? I've got my pct down. I just need help building this cycle. All help is appreciated.

14% bf
Diet/ training on check

I'm looking at doing 600 eq, 400 test c on 2 split doses for 16 weeks. I'm debating on winny

I would run the winny on the backend of your cycle.. it will clean up your gains, and really shred you towards the end of your cycle.

14% bf
Diet/ training on check

I don't see a problem with your plan. I would run winny on the back end, and for your goals of recomp this is how I'd run it

1-16 test c 400mg per week
1-16 EQ 600mg per week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
11-16 winstrol 50mg ED
1-16 GW 20mg per day
5-16 S4 50mg per day split dose
1-12 LGD 10mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Why are you using winny exactly? Or in other words what do you hope to get from it?

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was my original though on pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Rick's layout seems pretty nice. I'd like to get strength and dry out with winny. Makes sense to do it at the end. I just wanted something to Kickstart but I guess I'll have to wait for eq and test to kick in

This was my original though on pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Rick's layout seems pretty nice. I'd like to get strength and dry out with winny. Makes sense to do it at the end. I just wanted something to Kickstart but I guess I'll have to wait for eq and test to kick in

With the layout I gave you, LGD a an serve just fine as your kickstart and you'll be able to harden up and lean out at the end with winny on top of the effects you get from the S4 and GW in there

Also for your pct,mint looks good but I would add in the MK and GW as I listed to that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom