napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd PCT Advice?

BarryAllan

What's up guys

I'm currently waiting for bloodwork on E2 and Prolactin as well as general T levels and such.

I'm waiting ever so patiently but in the event my urologist isn't helpful and or won't prescribe me anything, I wanted to get some advice on a second PCT option.

My current levels (sept 6th)
Test: 540
LH: 4.1
FSH: 1.4
TSH: 2.04

My test could still be higher and my LH and FSH are low normal and I'd like to get them up.

My symptoms correlate with high E2 and I hope it's that simple.

However my testicles are still atrophied and my member still hangs high and shrivels up in its flaccid state.

I can have sex no problem but my libido isn't particularly high and I don't get an erection unless action is definitely going to occur. My dating life hasn't been the same because of my lack of libido and the upset feeling I get from my member not being in his prime form.

I have hcg unopened in powder form and some proviron; like I said I'm being patient and waiting for my bloodwork and next urology visit.

My question is could I use hcg for a short amount of time then hop on clomid, Nolva and aromasin?

Or would hcg, since not being used in conjunction with a steroid cycle, be considered counterproductive to balancing my hormones?

All this is after a 12 week test E cycle and a 6 week Ostarine cycle 3 months later in early 2016. I'm not primary nor secondary which is good, however I'm still imbalanced and not functioning correctly, so I could use some advice.

Any and all advice is appreciated, thank you.

you can run hcg for a few weeks if you want but i would hold off to be honest... my new product will be out next week and will eliminate the need for hcg which i dont like to see anyone even use because of all the issues it can bring... i would also highly recommend a 6 week pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan, much appreciated advice!

And what is the new product you're releasing?

And I want to hold off on HCG as well, it's certainly not my first option as I'm done with injections personally. But should I choose to use hcg for a few weeks, what is the recommended dosage you would advise? What is the duration and how long to I wait between hcg and the start of pct?

PS: I used some liquid research chemical grade serms and I know they take 4-6 weeks to fully clear system. If I take hcg, would it be prudent to wait for the serms to clear out fully before starting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom