napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd opinion

ballin2504

Hey guys I just wanted to get a second opinion on a cycle I will be starting here in a month or so but I wanted to post the cycle log on here and get a 2nd opinion from everyone here. Just wondering if something is not necessary or doses are correct or if I need to add/remove anything from this. Any help is appreciated.

500mg Testosterone/Weekly(Week 1-16)
400mg Deca(Week 1-8)
400mg EQ(Week 8-16)
30mg Dbol Daily(Week 1-4)
50mg Anadrol Daily(Week 8-12)
1/2mg Arimadex 3x Weekly(week 1-16)
HCG - 500iu Every Other Day(week 18-22)
Clomind - 50mg Daily(week 18-2

PCT is weak and I would not run Anadrol on the tail end of a cycle without Aromasin in your PCT. You're just asking for estrogen rebound and gyno. I don't see any prolactin protection and oral supports.

PCT is weak and I would not run Anadrol on the tail end of a cycle without Aromasin in your PCT. You're just asking for estrogen rebound and gyno. I don't see any prolactin protection and oral supports.

Thanks for the quick reply. So how would you recommend I add in the aromasin. I will also be taking tudca at 250mg 2x daily with 6 liv-52s spread throughout the day(2x 3 tabs to help with the toxicity from the orals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would highly recommend using aromasin , not arimidex on this cycle... you have nothing listed for prolactin and at 400 mg of deca, thats very very unwise... your pct sucks and you never use hcg in pct... this is seriously a mess... are you sure you know what you are doing? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?

i would highly recommend using aromasin , not arimidex on this cycle... you have nothing listed for prolactin and at 400 mg of deca, thats very very unwise... your pct sucks and you never use hcg in pct... this is seriously a mess... are you sure you know what you are doing? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?

I watched your video about how you should not use hcg for a post cycle and that’s why I wanted to get with everyone on here.
I’m 32 years old 6 ft tall 190 lbs and around 18% body fat.
I have ran 4 previous cycles when I was in my mid to early 20s of test decay and dbol/anadrol. I have a friend that is a professional body builder and he wrote me a meal plan and workout routine with a “gear protocol” but I’m not just going to start injecting into my body without getting as much info as possible. I appreciate any and all help.

your body fat is much too high bro... i can help you fix everything for sure but you should not be using any steroid until you are in much better condition... the first step is to get down to 12-13% THEN i can fix everything for you

your body fat is much too high bro... i can help you fix everything for sure but you should not be using any steroid until you are in much better condition... the first step is to get down to 12-13% THEN i can fix everything for you

Meal 1: 12oz Egg Whites, 100g Oatmeal, 30g Peanut Butter
Meal 2: 6oz Chicken Breast(cooked weight), 1.5c Jasmine Rice(cooked), 15g(1/2oz Almonds)
Meal 3: 6oz Lean Beef(cooked weight), 12oz Red Potatoes
Meal 4: 6oz Chicken Breast(cooked weight), 1.5c Jasmine Rice, 3oz Avocado
Meal 5: 12oz Egg Whites, 3 Whole Eggs
Post Workout: 50g Whey Isolate, 80g Karbolyn, 10g Creatine, 10g Glutamine
Intra Workout: 15g BCAAS
*you can eat green veggies as needed 3-5c per day max due to bloat issues*(broccoli, kale, spinach, cauliflower, spinach, green beans)

This is the meal plan that was written for me I have been doing fasted cardio 4 days a week and training 5 days a week. Should I just stick with this until my bf gets down?

Meal 1: 12oz Egg Whites, 100g Oatmeal, 30g Peanut Butter
Meal 2: 6oz Chicken Breast(cooked weight), 1.5c Jasmine Rice(cooked), 15g(1/2oz Almonds)
Meal 3: 6oz Lean Beef(cooked weight), 12oz Red Potatoes
Meal 4: 6oz Chicken Breast(cooked weight), 1.5c Jasmine Rice, 3oz Avocado
Meal 5: 12oz Egg Whites, 3 Whole Eggs
Post Workout: 50g Whey Isolate, 80g Karbolyn, 10g Creatine, 10g Glutamine
Intra Workout: 15g BCAAS
*you can eat green veggies as needed 3-5c per day max due to bloat issues*(broccoli, kale, spinach, cauliflower, spinach, green beans)

This is the meal plan that was written for me I have been doing fasted cardio 4 days a week and training 5 days a week. Should I just stick with this until my bf gets down?

I really wouldnt have beef and potatoes when trying to lose weight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That meal plan is not designed for someone who needs to cut from 18% down to 12%. You need to start all over again from the beginning. Bad meal plan and the cycle is even worse at 18%. Your "professional bodybuilder friend" doesn't seem very professional to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I just wanted to get a second opinion on a cycle I will be starting here in a month or so but I wanted to post the cycle log on here and get a 2nd opinion from everyone here. Just wondering if something is not necessary or doses are correct or if I need to add/remove anything from this. Any help is appreciated.

500mg Testosterone/Weekly(Week 1-16)
400mg Deca(Week 1-8)
400mg EQ(Week 8-16)
30mg Dbol Daily(Week 1-4)
50mg Anadrol Daily(Week 8-12)
1/2mg Arimadex 3x Weekly(week 1-16)
HCG - 500iu Every Other Day(week 18-22)
Clomind - 50mg Daily(week 18-2

Why deca for 8 weeks? Its a long ester doesnt kick in til around week 5. Why eq for only 6 weeks? Its a long ester wont kick in til around week 5-6. Wheres you caber for the nandro? Why run adrol at the end? I would replace the dbol with the adrol at the front end. Who devised this cycle?imo its all over the place with no real rhyme or reason.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That meal plan is not designed for someone who needs to cut from 18% down to 12%. You need to start all over again from the beginning. Bad meal plan and the cycle is even worse at 18%. Your "professional bodybuilder friend" doesn't seem very professional to me.

The 18%is just a guess I’m not 100%sure on what my bf is but I would say I am close with this guess. I have been doing the meal prep for a while with light training and have shed weight tremendously but have hit a stand still around the 190 range. As for my friend he placed in the Arnold AU 3-4 years ago and he was my first thought when getting back into weight training. But with your all’s info which is much appreciated I can tell I need to continue to cut bf to a much lower percentage before looking into using anything.

Defnitely work on getting into better shape first bud. It will pay off for you big time when you cycle, you'll have less sides and better results.

It's tough to answer your question about making any changes because you didn't post any goals.

Body fat cannot be guessed at........ You have to get an accurate test.

Your diet has a lot of fat and a lot of white starch in it. Once again, don't know what your goals are, but this diet is geared towards somebody who's looking to gain. This diet appears to be geared towards an offseason protocol where you'd be willing to add a little fat and water weight in order to grow.

However this diet is not in any way shape or form for somebody who's been "training light".... this is a diet and cycle for someone who is crawling out of the gym after training.

Just cuz the guy that proposed the cycle placed high in a contest doesn't mean anything. Get the guy that gave him his diet and training to help you.

In my opinion would be better off by dropping one of either Deca or EQ and one of the Orals. That is when you're ready to run the cycle which doesn't appear to be now.

What do you mean by getting back to weight training? How long have you been back and how long was your time off?

Last edited:
Top Bottom