napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle - need feedback

Lance123

Doing my 2nd cycle and i want honest feedback, anything is appreciated!
Been lifting since i was 13, and I’m 23 now.
Did my first cycle at 22 with 500mg test/week.

Here is my next cycle layout, simple and moderate cycle for a bulk.
1-12: test e 250mg EOD
1-12: deca 200mg EOD
1-12 aromasin 12.5 EOD
Caber: will have on hand and take as needed, if any deca side effects occour.

PCT:
Start pct 1 week after last shot.
1-2: HCG 2000IU every third day, for a total of 5 shots during the first 2 weeks.
3-4: clomid 100mg ED
Aromasin throughout 12.5mg Monday+Thursday

PCT will be repeated if bloodwork has not returned to normal afterwards, but I doubt it will be necesarry.

Will post diet in another thread after feedback has been received!
Thanks a lot in advance!

noone is going to advise a 23 year old steroid cycle on this forum whatsoever... not happening man

Crazy way too young. I have an idea why don't you wait, work hard build a solid base until your late 20's then consider taking dangerous compounds. These are potentially dangerous drugs that can do a lot of long standing damage especially to young people. Wanting everything immediately is a bad idea.

Doing my 2nd cycle and i want honest feedback, anything is appreciated!
Been lifting since i was 13, and I’m 23 now.
Did my first cycle at 22 with 500mg test/week.

Here is my next cycle layout, simple and moderate cycle for a bulk.
1-12: test e 250mg EOD
1-12: deca 200mg EOD
1-12 aromasin 12.5 EOD
Caber: will have on hand and take as needed, if any deca side effects occour.

PCT:
Start pct 1 week after last shot.
1-2: HCG 2000IU every third day, for a total of 5 shots during the first 2 weeks.
3-4: clomid 100mg ED
Aromasin throughout 12.5mg Monday+Thursday

PCT will be repeated if bloodwork has not returned to normal afterwards, but I doubt it will be necesarry.

Will post diet in another thread after feedback has been received!
Thanks a lot in advance!

At 13 years old and 14 Etc your body still growing. You are not training during that time.

Aside from your age you haven't posted any stats, not that it matters because no one's going to give you advice on a steroid use at your age.

Hey Lance, I'm not your dad but take it from this 55 year old father of a 23 year old. Your body is probably making more than enough T right now for some big gains if you eat right, train hard, get some sleep and do what 23 year olds do (have lots of sex). Seriously, keep building a healthy foundation. You won't regret it. Now is not the time for enhancement. I hope you will take this advice in the spirit it is offered.

Hey Lance, I'm not your dad but take it from this 55 year old father of a 23 year old. Your body is probably making more than enough T right now for some big gains if you eat right, train hard, get some sleep and do what 23 year olds do (have lots of sex). Seriously, keep building a healthy foundation. You won't regret it. Now is not the time for enhancement. I hope you will take this advice in the spirit it is offered.

Totally agree.

I wish I were 23 again, with good training and nutrition I'd be making big gains without aas.

If you are not making solid gains then frankly your training and nutrition is the problem and you should consider paying for coaching not gear.

well said... there is no probably about it... at 23 years old, there is more than enough testosterone produced and messing around with it is going to cause nothing but long term problems

Everyone is in a hurry to look like the big guy in the gym now and days these young kids have no idea what there doing at such a young age. I was natural for 12 years glad I waited always knew I was going to use gear but also knew o was to young.

When I see “lifting since (some age below 17)”, I assume those first few years were inconsistent, less effective, and with probably a suboptimal nutrition.
If you “need” steroids to see results at your age, then I’d look at your diet and exercise program first.

When I see “lifting since (some age below 17)”, I assume those first few years were inconsistent, less effective, and with probably a suboptimal nutrition.
If you “need” steroids to see results at your age, then I’d look at your diet and exercise program first.
exactly bro, its great to have early experience but thats all the learning face in your teens... you are not only learning how to properly lift and train, but also your body...

Yes I started lifting when I was 15 and I can tell you right now compared to what I am now I was a joke back then lol very few people below the age of I would say early yo mid 20s know really what there doing and not to mention I don’t even think you really j ow your body at that young a age.

Top Bottom