napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd Cycle log Test E250, EQ, MK677 with support

Lash

Currently ending week two of my 16 week cycle.
1-16 500mg Test E
1-16 600mg EQ
12.5mg Aromasin EOD
Running MK677 before during and after (12months)
Dylan’s DGA Organ ST & Post CT
SARMS Platinum PCT
Goals are to build lean mass and boost definition, basically a recomp cycle.
6’1”
Nutrition at 40/20/40
6 weeks prior to first pin I began dosing MK677 to allow build up, I was happy that I didn’t notice the usual suspect side of lethargy, I’m dosing at night so this might have helped in that area.. I did notice increase in hunger and slight water retention with weight increase to 217. It began to decrease after 5 weeks and I generally experience a very nice sense of well being and calmness mixed with improved mental clarity, very happy so far with the SarmsX service and product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Alright, I haven't posted for a few weeks primarily due to the Holidays and also because the beginning of this cycle has been pretty uneventful. Possibly due to the fact that I was still battling a cold that lasted over 2 hellish months of snot and low energy. Also, I did not opt to add a kick-starter such as T-Bol to this cycle which probably would have got me revved up a bit quicker, perhaps the next cycle I'll give it a whirl.
Pre-bloods had my Test levels hovering around 350 which I'm assuming is pretty low. I wasn't feeling very motivated and workouts were killing me. I'm battling a tendon issue on my right bicep and am itching for this MK677 to start working its magic, but I'm patient and know it's a gradual actor.
Now entering into week 4 and I'm feeling the strength and focus coming on, from my research this must be largely coming from the Test versus the EQ as I'm not supposed to be feeling that bad boy until week 6 at the earliest and most likely need to wait till week 8.
I work out 6 times per week (Bulgarian work-out with 3 weeks of ramp up and 3 weeks of training/repeated) I'm lifting with friends in their 20's who are all natural athlete Rugby guys. On most workouts I usually outperform them even prior to my first cycle, except on a few types of workouts. I’m turning 39 this year and I'm having fun researching Sarms and anabolics that will help keep my vigor throughout the next few decades.
They have no idea I'm cycling, and I'm trying to keep it that way for now as their young and very judgmental when it comes to guys using gear. When the time comes to explain it to them however, I feel I have a good justification with my age, goals, etc... Besides, I don't care about what they think too much, and I'm pretty sure they'll be curious about my research more than anything. Any advice on this subject from you guys is welcome.
My girlfriend is also in her low 20's, she's been struggling with the fact that I'm pursuing this path as she was completely happy with my physique and energy prior, but I despise deceit so she has known my plans since day one. She enjoyed the first cycle's results well enough... :) She doesn’t like the idea of me not being fully natural, but then again she wants a pair of implants for her chest so what’s the diff…
Anyway enough of the background for now, I'm pretty excited to finally be feeling some boost coming on (mostly in the form of aggression at this point), stoked that during this cycle I am more informed than ever thanks to the senior members in this forum and also have some pretty sweet ancillaries in place for protection such as Dylan's Organ ST, the MK677, and proper aromasin dosing from the beginning to keep my shit in order.
Oh yeah, Happy Fucking New Year!

Nice update brother. And I'm glad to see you get this whole thing kicking in. I'll be following. Looking forward to future updates bud

Weighted Sled!! Probably my new favorite form of cardio/speed training... 4 sets of 40 yards, warm up first set unweighted. Next 3 with a plate added...60 sec rest... talk about a heart attack! Oh yeah, got more reinforcements this weekend!!
Sexy Packaging!!
42578bf58c8d5c26762f4638e9b51cf0.jpg

Weighted Sled!! Probably my new favorite form of cardio/speed training... 4 sets of 40 yards, warm up first set unweighted. Next 3 with a plate added...60 sec rest... talk about a heart attack! Oh yeah, got more reinforcements this weekend!!
Sexy Packaging!!

NICE BROTHER!! thats what im talking about!

Sexy Packaging!!

Awesome bro. Organ ST is the best cycle protestant around!

Following along on this one. Liked you post about what your girl said... I told my wife if I bought her implants I was running AAS. She is currently saving cash hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Following along on this one. Liked you post about what your girl said... I told my wife if I bought her implants I was running AAS. She is currently saving cash hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23], Nice bro, I’ve made NO promises, but new boobs would benefit me as well so, one day..

Took a rest day yesterday, well deserved... absolutely crushed chest, leg press, calves, and Bicepts
Isoflat
10-15 warmup 180lb
2 sets of 10 @ 270
2 sets of 4-6 @ 360
ISO Incline
Same as above except last set was 320 vs. 360
400lb leg press for reps 4 sets 15-20
Seated Calves 150-200lbs
Bi’s unsupported dumbbells, lightweight 35’s damnit since my fucking right arm is crippled still! I’ll get it back...soon...

Warmed up with HEAVY BAG WORK AND JACOBS LADDER, if you haven’t tried that ladder machine yet, find one, BRUTAL!! Quickest cardio ever...

Last edited:
So I have to say this is by far much more smooth than my first cycle, I give credit to this forum first and the extensive advice from the moderators/bros participating and information here. Also, I’m pretty sure the BioTech Labs gear is clean af... loving the MK677 and the DGA Organ Support ST is like having miniature force fields protecting my organs... RESULTS. I feel like fucking Superman.
Chest 3sets 225x10... finish 3 sets of 275x2-4
Squats 225x10x3 315x4-6x 3
Biceps bar 3x95x10 2x115x6-8 2x125x4-6
Calves standing 315x15 and 405x10..3 each

So I have to say this is by far much more smooth than my first cycle, I give credit to this forum first and the extensive advice from the moderators/bros participating and information here. Also, I’m pretty sure the BioTech Labs gear is clean af... loving the MK677 and the DGA Organ Support ST is like having miniature force fields protecting my organs... RESULTS. I feel like fucking Superman.
Chest 3sets 225x10... finish 3 sets of 275x2-4
Squats 225x10x3 315x4-6x 3
Biceps bar 3x95x10 2x115x6-8 2x125x4-6
Calves standing 315x15 and 405x10..3 each

Dude, that's no lie. Biotech gear is the smoothest I've ever ran by FAR.

I'm running test, deca, eq with injecting twice a week. It's a lot of oil, so I use my 5cc syringes, and injecting 5ccs at once gives zero pip. Smooth as butter

Dude, that's no lie. Biotech gear is the smoothest I've ever ran by FAR.

I'm running test, deca, eq with injecting twice a week. It's a lot of oil, so I use my 5cc syringes, and injecting 5ccs at once gives zero pip. Smooth as butter

Very smooth, wait, so are you mixing the oils in one syringe to inject?

Dragging from a week spent on travel, but still made sure I hit the gym every day, performance still increasing and gains seen.
Saturday (shoulders, chest, arms) worked in with a friend.
Bench: 5 sets of 185x20 hold for 1 second on the down position.
Superset with lateral raises and neutral pull-ups..
incline bench 5 sets 155x15 hold
Dumbbell incline flys 5x65x12-15
Superset arms biceps ez bar 65 lb neutral, wide, close grip and back 7 sets,
Triceps skull crushers and close grip incline press..
seated dumbbell 35x5x12-15 biceps
Triceps single arm cables... finish with 30 minutes of various ab work.
Today was leg day, light on weight and heavy on reps, going heavy on weight towards end of week. Pushing hard and getting rewarded for it.

Haven’t really noticed oily skin from this cycle, I was a little concerned about it after reading that others have had issues running he same cycle, blood pressure is high however, donating next week, I also donated right in the beginning...

Very smooth, wait, so are you mixing the oils in one syringe to inject?

Yes bro....its perfectly fine to mix oils in the same syringe when you are using multiple compounds

Top Bottom