napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle ideas

Stoneman38

Hello all,

I am 23 yo and I am considering my 2nd go at a cycle as now I am out of college, have a reliable source of income, and have essentially no distractions from training, a good diet, and making progress to compete next year (classic physique).

I have a degree in Biochemistry so I look extensively into these compounds from every study I can find on scholar.

I am 5'10" 192lbs roughly 15%bf. I am currently cutting to drop down to 10% or preferably below in which I should be there within the next 10 weeks or so. I will start GW501516 in a few weeks to help aid in my fat loss.

My previous cycle was 500mg Test-E for 12 weeks with 50mg Winny the last 3 weeks and I gained roughly 15lbs of lean mass and drop a considerable amount of bodyfat. (I was a fat pig, I worked a fulltime job and went to school full time before this)

I am looking to recomp my body during the offseason. I know what lagging body parts need work etc. My goals would be to gain at least 15lbs while maintaining a 10%bmi or ideally lower. I have competed before (twice)in my teen years as a natty,which I stopped to focus on academics and I am looking to enter classic physique. I tend to retain water easily and I build muscle and fat very easily.

I was looking for ideas for my 2nd cycle and I would like suggestions. My current thought is:
500mg Test-E 16 weeks
20mg GW501516 ED 16 weeks
10mg LGD4033 ED first 12 weeks
25mg S4 ED last 4 weeks
5mcg IGF-DES pre workout
Aromasin as needed depending on blood work

I would pin at most twice a week so I prefer long esters

Should I place any of these in replacement to what I currently have written above and if so what should I swap out?

My questions were should I consider swapping some of these sarms for AAS and if so what do y'all reccommend. I had thoughts of potentially adding:
Deca 250mg first 10 weeks (issue: caber is costly)
or EQ 600mg 16 weeks
or starting with dbol 30 mg ED first 3-4 weeks. (issue: worried about gyno, I convert estrogen and retain water fairly easily and this converts to estradiol a very potent female hormone)

If I could please get some pointers and criticism that would be great.
-Thanks

Hey man. You are 23 years old. And even though you already ran a cycle (which is Test only, which means ONLY Test... not Test and Winny) nobody is going to give steroid advice to you at that age.

Also "Aromasin as needed" tells me that you only used Aromasin in your first cycle when you thought/felt it was needed. But it is ALWAYS needed...

I would do the smart thing and use SARMs until you are 25/26 years old. Don't reach for steroids for a while bro. Think about your health.

aromasin as needed as in I would get blood work done, check my estrogen levels then make dosage adjustments. Blindly taking aromsin isn't smart either.

aromasin as needed as in I would get blood work done, check my estrogen levels then make dosage adjustments. Blindly taking aromsin isn't smart either.

That is the correct way of using Aromasin indeed. But still, I will give you no advice on steroid use, you are just too young bro. Stick with SARMs, they are amazing.

LGD and S4 = awesome. Try that for 12 weeks, do a mini-PCT and get back to us :)

what dosing would you recommend from LGD and S4? never touched either.

1-12 LGD-4033 @ 10mg per day (in the morning)
1-12 S4 @ 50mg per day (25mg in the morning and 25mg 6 hours later)

(If the money is there, you could add more to this, but this is already awesome.)

13-16 PCT
Clomid @ 50mg per day week 1
Clomid @ 25mg per day week 2, 3 and 4.
GW-501516 @ 20mg per day (in the morning or 30min before workout)

Also.. you can start another SARMs run 4 weeks after PCT. With steroids you have to wait much and much longer.

You're definitely too young for steroids bro, and I can't advise you on them. For recomp you definitely can't go wrong with the lgd and s4 stack.

Make sure you get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com for the highest quality available

I am having some doubts regarding S4 because I work from 2-10:30pm mon-fri so I am concerned with vision problems as I drive home late at night. Is there any other substitution for S4 which would have hardening effects?

I am having some doubts regarding S4 because I work from 2-10:30pm mon-fri so I am concerned with vision problems as I drive home late at night. Is there any other substitution for S4 which would have hardening effects?
rad 140 would be the next best option for s4...

Top Bottom