napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle help/critique/suggestions

BigBaldBeardGuy

Hi guys, I'm trying to decide what cycle to run next. I'm looking at either of the following:

A) 16 week EQ cutting cycle
Test 300/week
EQ 600/week
Aromasin at 12.5 mg e3d
or
B)16 week cycle Masteron cutting cycle
1-4 winstrol 50 mg/day (with organ support)
1-16 Test 500 mg/week
1-16 Masteron 500 mg/week
Aromasin on hand if needed
or
C) 14 week cycle Deca bulking cycle
Test 350/week
Deca 300/week
Aromasin at 12.5 mg eod
Caber 0.25 mg weekly or prami 0.25 mg eod

TRT dose of 175 mg/week Test cyp so no PCT needed

I'm 43 years old, 6'3" 255 pounds 13% BF with one cycle done where I gained 23 pounds of muscle while losing 2% body fat. I absolutely loved it and I'm looking forward to the 2nd cycle. Strength increase was great taking 450 lb squat to 520 lb and a 300 lb bench to 380 lb. I've always been athletic and my goal is to remain that way for as long as possible. My second goal is to never look average - Pasty white chubby wrinkled old man body. Fuck that. I'll fight that forever. I've been doing an intense powerlifting program on the first cycle and my muscles will need a break while my bloods go back to normal. And then I’ll start this 2nd cycle in the spring. Want to maintain size and strength and maybe lean out for summer. I know the Deca cycle would be a bulking cycle but I can't resist adding additional size and strength if that's more appropriate for a 2nd cycle.

Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really have to decide your goals first if you want to cut, recomp, or bulk. I personally wouldn't bulk unless I was 10% or less.

Cycle A is the only one that makes sense to me. Masteron is a waste at your current bodyfat and it doesn't make a lot of sense to bulk at 13%

I love first option...however i didnt like the idea of having to donate blood due to elevated red blood cell count from eq...running the decca was my choice even though it supposedly generally for bulking...but i think if one could control the estrogen properly and prolactin keep a close eye on diet detail as well as running it low.may work well...of course i have not done it yet...just researching....cbbram and rick are the experts for sure.....just thought id chime in lol....i def dont need to bulk either but will be my second as well come may....working on dropping 5% bf like a motha...good luck bro....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I love first option...however i didnt like the idea of having to donate blood due to elevated red blood cell count from eq...running the decca was my choice even though it supposedly generally for bulking...but i think if one could control the estrogen properly and prolactin keep a close eye on diet detail as well as running it low.may work well...of course i have not done it yet...just researching....cbbram and rick are the experts for sure.....just thought id chime in lol....i def dont need to bulk either but will be my second as well come may....working on dropping 5% bf like a motha...good luck bro....

In my opinion everyone that cycles should be donating blood on a regular basis, eq or not, considering all AAS raises RBC. Some just do more so than others. Even for guys on trt only, it's pretty normal to have elevated RBC over time

In my opinion everyone that cycles should be donating blood on a regular basis, eq or not, considering all AAS raises RBC. Some just do more so than others. Even for guys on trt only, it's pretty normal to have elevated RBC over time
Shoot thats good to know thx rick...i knew my trt could.... havnt had any probs yet ...or that doc has mentioned....at least...guess i should have know they would rais. Duh lol...giving blood kinda freaks me out...but we gotta do what gotta do and be safe...ill look into it for sure...

heres what i would personally do..

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
15-18 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct

pct 19-24

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom