napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle help

Gman

Hey dylan..I'm gonna try and make this short and sweet so I don't bore u to death lol..please bare with me..bro I messed with steroids back in 08 I did two cycles..i was deployed to Afghanistan and they were easy and cheap to get a hold of and everyone else was doing them so I thought it was cool(little did I know)

I did 500 mg of test E and 100 of Decca a week.. I didn't do a pct bro..my libido sucked ass..stupid me bro took a 10 week break and did another cycle blasting 750 mg a week thinking it should help with libido and gains.. it didn't work just got me strong..I did a pct of nolvadex and proviron after 2nd cycle..

Now I'm 31 and I'm on trt..when I was 29 started out with pellets until about 3 weeks ago I switched to royal mens medical ctr
200 mg test cypionate infused with .5mg of anastrozole a week and
500 iu twice a week of hcg..
Libido hasn't been the same ever since 2008..
I was wondering if I get some dostinex would help since I didn't know u have to take it with nandrolones which I never did..I never knew about prolactin and all this until I stumbled across your channel so I'm really excited to know this info I just wanna go the right way about it..any advice would really be appreciated sir..thank you

i would never be able to answer this without seeing your bloodwork brother... have you had prolactin tested and/or all other hormonal panel tests?

Thanks for the response bro..I've never done any prolactin test at all..I've done the regular hormonal ones bro..matter of fact I just did one about a month ago right before I started my trt with royal mens..but there's no prolactin in the work order at all and trt doctors never have even mentioned it to me..thanks bro

Thanks for the response bro..I've never done any prolactin test at all..I've done the regular hormonal ones bro..matter of fact I just did one about a month ago right before I started my trt with royal mens..but there's no prolactin in the work order at all and trt doctors never have even mentioned it to me..thanks bro
yes brother, you need to get your prolactin tested... if the doctor wont do it you can order it at privatemdlabs.com

Hey bro..got it I'm gonna get my prolactin tested and let u know what the results are...should I throw a progesterone test in as well just to be on the safe side also or you don't think it's necessary?
Dylan next thing I wanted to ask you was about my trt what are your thoughts on it..200 mg cypionate infused with .5mg anastrozole a week (I've never seen it like that before..comes from aps pharmacy) but really what I'm not sure about now is doing 500 iu twice a week of hcg and I know from your vids that staying too long on hcg is no bueno..thanks bro

way too much on the hcg... you should really not be going over 150 mg per week on trt and i dont like it infused AT ALL because you likely dont even need an ai on a trt dose... i really dont like any of it and yes, you can get the progesterone test as well... doctors never cease to amaze me anymore on their lack of understanding on how this works...

Yes sir..and you would think Drs would know how all this works..I thought I was going about it the right way did my homework researched and saw videos on you tube and every video saying u need hcg on trt..ive only been on it for three going on 4 weeks now.. but I think I'm gonna stop it bro..i feel very fog headed and just not right..i told the Dr about it and he told me that I need to get used to it(basically shutup).. but I don't think it's worth the wait bro..

Definitely get that prolactin checked. I would also look at your SHBG levels as well which could also be affecting things

Yes sir..and you would think Drs would know how all this works..I thought I was going about it the right way did my homework researched and saw videos on you tube and every video saying u need hcg on trt..ive only been on it for three going on 4 weeks now.. but I think I'm gonna stop it bro..i feel very fog headed and just not right..i told the Dr about it and he told me that I need to get used to it(basically shutup).. but I don't think it's worth the wait bro..
they dont deal with the type of people i deal with daily, the real steroid users and self medicated trt patients... doctors just care about their office visits and getting you in and out... it hits home for me with every single person that comes to me with problems and i take it extremely serious... i see ALL the hcg problems over and over again... i assure you, staying on it long term will do NOTHING but cause you issues

Thanks Rick! Definitely get that checked out as well..SHBG is what binds to total test and what you need is more free test right?

Your right Dylan..all they want is that money and in and out..im stopping hcg bro..i don't need more of a mess than what I already have..brother to be honest I wish I would of never messed with anabolics (I'm not against them I've done them myself) but when I did there wasn't ppl knowledgeable enough on the internet..all there was was pure bro science and even old bodybuilders in you tube don't even talk about prolactin..thanks for all the help Dylan..i just saw your vid about do not mess with anabolics if u don't know anything!very very very true!! I'm a prime example of it and here I am..hope those young kids out there that wanna blast educate themselves a little more and think twice.

Your right Dylan..all they want is that money and in and out..im stopping hcg bro..i don't need more of a mess than what I already have..brother to be honest I wish I would of never messed with anabolics (I'm not against them I've done them myself) but when I did there wasn't ppl knowledgeable enough on the internet..all there was was pure bro science and even old bodybuilders in you tube don't even talk about prolactin..thanks for all the help Dylan..i just saw your vid about do not mess with anabolics if u don't know anything!very very very true!! I'm a prime example of it and here I am..hope those young kids out there that wanna blast educate themselves a little more and think twice.
you know what, your a good man bro... we all make mistakes but you are an example of someone who understands now and i respect that a lot.. you come to me anytime you need my help and maybe consider sarms in the future as opposed to what you have done but definitely get off the hcg man... my new product i have coming out, post ct, erases the need for that garbage anyway...

Hey Dylan..well I finally got some bloodwork done I know it took me a while but the holidays where around the corner and stuff so it was easy to get distracted lol..well I used to think my problem was prolactin but I guess that's not an issue since its at a 6.4..here are the readings on my bloodwork..total test 501..free test 8.4 and it even has a note on the side saying LOW..LH 5.0 FSH 2.8..prolactin 6.4..estradiol 25.8..progesterone <0.1..and SHBG is at 38.9
Other readings RBC 6.37..hemoglobin 19.0..hematocrit 56..they all say high on the side lol..

I think my issue is that low free test bro..and shbg..you think maybe proviron would help?

Thank u in advance bro..

Thank you sir..what dose and for how long you think would be best for this issue..i wanna add post CT on top as well since I ditched my trt bro..

You may have some real issues if you have been on TRT for 2 years or so and are now just going to ditch it?

Yes sir Joe I've been pretty naive in this subjects..i started trt with pellets just went to trt doctors googled it and thought I was doing the right thing..well long story short my bloodwork was around 550 but I thought I was a candidate because the dr was like "Oh wow that's low for your age" so after getting pellets he was like come back when you start feeling low t symptoms again so it was kinda like once every nine months I would pellet because I felt the same..what I wanna do bro is get my endocrine system normal and as naturally as possible and if I can't then that's when I'll see an endo dr..i just don't wanna be pinning or depending on creams all the time and I know trt is for life...any advice on your end joe?..thanks in advance bro

Last edited:
Thank you sir..what dose and for how long you think would be best for this issue..i wanna add post CT on top as well since I ditched my trt bro..
you definitely want to be using post ct and i would also consider using clomid... how long ago did you stop trt man?

About a month ago and did bloodwork Jan 8th bro..yes I wanna start post CT and how much Clomid should I use as well as proviron bro? Thanks Dylan..

About a month ago and did bloodwork Jan 8th bro..yes I wanna start post CT and how much Clomid should I use as well as proviron bro? Thanks Dylan..

50 mg per day 6 weeks of clomid then drop to 25 mg 6 more weeks... 50 mg of proviron and 12 weeks of post ct then break 4 weeks and start post ct again

Top Bottom