napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle help

palmoilboz

Want to start second cycle i dont compete, ive been training and eating clean consistently for 3 years. I lifted in high school and teens but now at 30 did my first cycle of test and got great results. Did all my post and on cycle therapy as well. Kept gains due to diet put on about 5%more fat. But im happy heres question, i want to start second cycle to put on some more mass im 190 and w first cycle i put on 12 pounds my goal is ti get up to 200 pounds. I found a good source for both sarms and gear, i can get rad 140 and mk. Or i can get another cycle of test compound. For a lot less i get real stuff, but w sarms i dont have to pin, side effects are gone, but will i get same results from sarms or do i go for real deal.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

also, sarmsx is the best source you can find for sarms and i stand by that a million percent...

Top Bottom