napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle advice

HCKP

Trying to plan a second cycle and looking for advice.

First cycle was test cyp @ ~400/wk for 12wks. Everything went smooth, no issues other than I felt that most of the gains were coming right as the cycle ended (wks 8-12). I gained a lot of strength and was able to hold on to most of it but only gained minimal size. Looking to add more size this go around. I suspect that a test/deca cycle would be the best but want some input.

WT. 170lbs
HT 5'10''
BF 10% (during the test only cycle I was down to 7-8%BF)

-HCKP

Adding size is going to come from diet, not the choice of compounds.

If you only gained a little bit of size and we're down to 7% body fat then tweaking your diet and running test only again would probably be your best bet.

Adding size is going to come from diet, not the choice of compounds.

If you only gained a little bit of size and we're down to 7% body fat then tweaking your diet and running test only again would probably be your best bet.
Correct AAS will indirectly aid but if the food is not adequately there you're just not gonna gain anything except a few pounds, if any. There's a ton of videos on YouTube about eating to be a bodybuilder. It's just as important as, if not more important, than training, and AAS.

points were made about diet which needs to be the main focus... in terms of compounds, yes, either a test and deca or test and eq cycle would be a good second cycle

What are your thoughts on a test only for 14-16 wks instead of 12wks? During my first cycle it seemed like the results were just beginning to roll in and then my cycle was over.

Thanks for the input guys.

If it's your 2nd cycle I don't see a problem extending it a little bit longer. Some run eq or Deca during their 2nd cycle and these compounds require a little bit more than 12 weeks. If you notice your gains stalling at 12 weeks with a Test only cycle there's no need to continue.

What are your thoughts on a test only for 14-16 wks instead of 12wks? During my first cycle it seemed like the results were just beginning to roll in and then my cycle was over.

Thanks for the input guys.

I would start increasing calories and then when you're on assess every 2 weeks. But 14 weeks could be a good addition to that. I would have sestra you are at around the 10-week mark and then decide.

During last cycle consumed 200-400 cals over maintenance which for me is around 3000/day. After my PCT was complete I ate at +1000 (4,000) cals for 2 months. I began cutting 2 weeks ago to drop bf% to prepare for 2nd cycle.

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 600-800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust as needed)
15-18 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 19-24

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

During last cycle consumed 200-400 cals over maintenance which for me is around 3000/day. After my PCT was complete I ate at +1000 (4,000) cals for 2 months. I began cutting 2 weeks ago to drop bf% to prepare for 2nd cycle.

Ok..... so if you did that and didn't gain enough then increase the calories.

Diet or training seems to be off hen because on a first cycle you should have seen noticeable gains esepecially on 400 mgs of Test. Perhaps your gear is weak. I run test between 350-400 mgs of Test and I am many cycles in and I make progress every cycle which is the whole point of a cycle.

My strength gains were great. I didn't gain a ton of mass but it wasn't my goal. This time around my I am going to put more focus on size but I like to stay lean. Going to grab the EQ so I have it but haven't made a final decision to use it yet. Like I wrote in the initial post, most of my gains came towards the end of the cycle. Everything was just beginning to take off and then the cycle was over.

Yes you will see the most improvement round week 8 and up I like running 16 week cycle personally. I think you may also have been expecting more from it as I usually only put on 7-9 pounds when on a simple test cycle but I do look much fuller and muscle maturity is where it shines for me. Sometimes you won’t Gainz much size at all but muscle maturity is more important to me anyways then being a bloated puffy mess. Try the EQ see how that works I plan on running it as well in my next cycle

Top Bottom