napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle

thatwolf31

Hey all. A little background so far on me: I have run 2 sarms cycles and 1 steroid cycle. Sarms was ldg and mk677 and then lgd and cardarine. Steroids was a simple 12 week 500mg of Test E a week. I am sitting at 222 lbs at 6 feet tall and somewhere around 17-22% bodyfat. I want to cut and get down to sub 10% and keep as much of my size and strength as possible. Here’s what I’m thinking, as it’s only my second cycle, I think running Test E at 500 a week and a Anavar at 30-50mg a day for 5-6 weeks. Any suggestions would be great as this is only my second cycle and I’m still fairly new.

I would hold off on another steroid cycle until you can get you body fat well down. Besides the higher rate of aromitization and cardiovascular strain, you'll get diminished results as well. Despite bro science saying otherwise, steroids, including anavar, aren't fat burners, and you will be fighting an uphill battle. I'd suggest running another SARMs cycle first to cut. You will of course need your diet and training dialed in first, but a cardarine, andarine, and stenabolic stack could really help get that body fat down quickly. Once you are below 15% body fat, then I'd say it's safe to pick up with your second cycle plan.

your body fat is far to high for steroid use... you need to get down to the 12-13% range man... stick with a sarms cutting cycle for now

Definitely. From watching your videos I would think running Cardarine, Andarine, and Stenabolic might be the best way to go. Any thoughts?

yes thats right... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom