napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd Cycle

Mandjar

Hi all
Just a bit about myself I`m 51 been weight training for 32 years on and off been training regular and eating clean for the past three years I was put on TRT two years ago 125mg per week I did one cycle 450mg for 12 weeks with great results.
I was going to do a 16 week cycle of 450 mg Test E and 600mg per week of EQ but I`m thinking of leaving that for my third cycle later on this year and just running another Test E cycle of 450mg per week again any thoughts or input would be appreciated.

I`m currently 94kg
5.9"
and roughly 11% Body fat with Callipers

Thanks in advance
Mandjar.

you can really go either route but there's no harm in waiting and just running test again bro...

Thanks Dylan I was heading towards Test only and do the Test EQ later in the year Cheers Bro I am getting my bloods done next week.

Hey Dylan and Rick and anyone else in the Isarms community who has any input
I have just been making sure I have everything in place to start my cycle in March and when checking my Vials the Test E is fine but the three Vials of EQ have an end date of 2018 ???
I have had it for over a year so my question is would it harm using it after 2018 as I intended doing a Test only cycle and doing the Test/ EQ at the end of the year.
If this would be a problem and I have to go back to my original plan of the Test/EQ cycle would 400mg Test E and 400mg per week EQ for 16 weeks be too much for a second cycle ?

Thanks in advance.

they will be fine and no eq 16 weeks is not too long on a second cycle... just keep them stored in a cool and dry place

Top Bottom