napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle

ganerjast

Hey Dylan

Trust that you are well ,thanks for all your helpful videos on YouTube .

I am about to begin my second cycle soon.
I first cycle was a test cypionate only cycle of 500mg per week and it went well.
My second cycle is :

Test Cypionate 500 16 weeks or all
Equipoise 500
Aromasin
HCG as you have informed online

Pct
Nolvadex
Clomid

I am from South Africa but work in India.
What do you think about this cycle and dosage ?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

your pct is horrible, i can tell you that much...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm 36 years old
Weigh 157 pounds
Approx 11% Bf
Height is 1.8m
Been training hard for the past 7 years .
Was 220 pounds and cut naturally to 135 and slowly gained muscle.
Started my first Test only cycle at 145 and got to 155 and 5 month later I'm starting my 2nd cycle.

My PCT on Test alone was just nolvadex for 4 weeks .
My first cycle didn't affect my cholesterol and blood pressure but I'll follow your advice now .

I'm 36 years old
Weigh 157 pounds
Approx 11% Bf
Height is 1.8m
Been training hard for the past 7 years .
Was 220 pounds and cut naturally to 135 and slowly gained muscle.
Started my first Test only cycle at 145 and got to 155 and 5 month later I'm starting my 2nd cycle.

My PCT on Test alone was just nolvadex for 4 weeks .
My first cycle didn't affect my cholesterol and blood pressure but I'll follow your advice now .

Holy popsicles. Respect on losing that amount of weight bro. But still... 157 pounds is like... 71 kilograms. You should at least be 6 to 7 kilo's heavier to think about steroids man. Your PCT sucks as well...

Take my advice and use SARMs for the time being dude.

You really need to build a much better foundation before going with steroids brother. You are too undersized. Have you considered sarms?

you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 15-20 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

sarms would be the best option for you at this point...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Top Bottom