napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle

Teamzero7082

I'm new here, and would appreciate you guys input on this. I'm thinking about running my 2nd cycle with sustanon 250, decadura300 for 12weeks, and tbol at 40mg everyday for the first 6 weeks as a kick start. My first cycle was just test enanthate 300 mg per week for 10 weeks. I didn't use any ancillary or pct on it, but had no issues with side effects and loss of gains was not an issue. I will be running aromasin at 12.5 eod on this cycle though, but my question is do you guys think that pnp and zinc taken with the aromasin is sufficient for the prolactin issues that sometimes come with deca. I know prolactin feeds off of estrogen. I know the aromasin will help with the estrogen conversion of the test, I'm just a little apprehensive about the possible prolactin elevation. Do any of you guys have any experience with this type cycle. If so whats your opinion. Thanks

When was your last cycle? What are your full stats?

Why no pct?

I'm new here, and would appreciate you guys input on this. I'm thinking about running my 2nd cycle with sustanon 250, decadura300 for 12weeks, and tbol at 40mg everyday for the first 6 weeks as a kick start. My first cycle was just test enanthate 300 mg per week for 10 weeks. I didn't use any ancillary or pct on it, but had no issues with side effects and loss of gains was not an issue. I will be running aromasin at 12.5 eod on this cycle though, but my question is do you guys think that pnp and zinc taken with the aromasin is sufficient for the prolactin issues that sometimes come with deca. I know prolactin feeds off of estrogen. I know the aromasin will help with the estrogen conversion of the test, I'm just a little apprehensive about the possible prolactin elevation. Do any of you guys have any experience with this type cycle. If so whats your opinion. Thanks

Bro we can't begin to advise you on anything without knowing your full stats, goals, and experience

I also don't understand some of your reckless behavior not running pct, or the right protection, etc..

My first cycle ended in December of 2016. Honestly I have no excuse for my reckless behavior it was a poor personal decision that I will not make again. I'm 29 years old, 6 foot tall, 220 pounds. I started lifting back in 2009. The heaviest ive ever been was 255 and I could argue that I was in my best condition aesthetic wise then. My personal best on squat is 405 for one, dead lift 555 for 3, and bench only 315 for one. I've always had trouble gaining strength on barbell bench although my chest grows and responds faster than any other muscle group. My goal is to add 15 to 20 pounds of lean mass on my frame, and to increase my strength overall. I've recently sabatoged myself by slacking on my nutrition and have had lack of motivation in the gym due to some personal issues and changes in my life, it seems as though my flame had smoldered a little, but I've pulled myself back into reality and am back on a regular gym schedule now and feel better than I have in awhile. I haven't fell of much but I can definitely tell I been slacking. I've got my drive back though and have been killing it. I would like to run a second cycle, but I wanna do it the right way this time. So this is a little about me

I firmly believe in being mentally ready for AAS as well as physically. Going thru mental health issues is an unfortunate part of life for some of us.

IMO; do not get on gear unless you are 150% beyond any personal issues.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input ez e I totally agree with you for what its worth, I am positive I'm out of my funk and ready to get back on track. I always knew training was therapeutic to me, but through this burnout I believe I'm able to shine brighter than ever.

Top Bottom