napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd AAS cycle: Sustanon 250, Deca, S4 : Do you guys agree?

Jimmyjames

Hey Dylan,
So I'm starting my 2nd Cycle this week, waiting on results of blood test, very curious as to where my natural Test is at, it was 390 before 1st cycle. I'm leaving out Dbol or Anadrol this time. It's been about 4 months since last shot. PCT went bad as you know, loss of libido, mild depression, and loss of luster for life, even stopped going to the gym for 3 weeks and and almost lost all gains but got, and still am vascular like never before in my life.

I believe I was literally attacked by Estrogen and Cortisol (I used Nolva, Clomid, MK2866 but no Aromasin or GW50156) I waited til my Libido came back before even thinking of a 2nd cycle. I was worried for awhile there that I would never be the same but the old nuts starting working again and are back to regular size. So I'm adding Deca and S4 this time and yes, my PCT is already in place. Clomid 100mg, Nolva, Aromasin 15 tabs, Arimidex 1mg if needed (all real Rx from my hookup). I dont know if you still advise to use MK and GW since a SARM will be used in my cycle. I chose the S4 rather than Winstrol because of potential sides from a DHT (although I really want to try Winnie!) My Deca is only gonna be at 200, Sust at 250mg a week. I think you said it was ok to run the S4 for the whole cycle which will be 12 weeks. Correct? I'm 40 years old, 6 ft 168 lbs currently, like you. I train for more Aesthetics than size.

Last edited:
Like you thinking of running low deca and test cyle. Maybe less is more. Let us know how it goes brother

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Yeah I suppose you could say that. I know that Deca 200mg is a low dose but as I've never tried it, i'm gonna start low. The Sust I believe is plety at 250mg a week and I know I respond well to it. I've now heard of 1000mg Deca only cycles....wtf? Some people saying test not needed etc. I'm just trying to stick with one thing ya know. There is soo much BS out there. I guess my main question is running a SARM, S4, with my AAS

Ive heard alot of people getting great results with 200 mg of deca

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Yes use S4 for the whole 12 weeks of the cycle. You still need gw and mk2866 in your pct to be fully covered, and your doses are off as well. This is what your pct should be

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
Mk2866 25mg per day

Yes use S4 for the whole 12 weeks of the cycle. You still need gw and mk2866 in your pct to be fully covered, and your doses are off as well. This is what your pct should be

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
Mk2866 25mg per day

Thanks Rick

PCT with a Nandrolone

Thanks Rick

I remember reading that either Clomid or Nolvadex should not be used in a PCT where Nandrolones were run. Am I wrong on this? I do know that I am stopping Finasteride while on Deca because I heard it can accelerate hair loss.

J

I remember reading that either Clomid or Nolvadex should not be used in a PCT where Nandrolones were run. Am I wrong on this? I do know that I am stopping Finasteride while on Deca because I heard it can accelerate hair loss.

J

No in PCT it does not matter. It is just the gyno issue that could occur when you use Deca or NPP and you take Nolvadex at the same time as an AI.

Which you never should... since an AI is what should be used. :) just use the PCT that Rick set up for you!

Top Bottom