napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

26 year old steroids and etc

nagverters1

Hi Dylan thank you for your youtube videos, I got a lot of infos from them and they helped me a lot to understand about SERM etc.

Now here is my case:

I am 26 years of ages and about a year ago I have suffered bad poisoning by a peppersprayattack. I also had an inflammatory autoimmuneresponse

to it, which put me in hospital for a month or so.

Everything in my body including brain, liver, kidneys, testicles was just inflammed as fuck and I was lucky to survive all that shit.

Now after the hospital stay I began to have severe psychologial problems. I dont want to go too much into detail, but those isseus led me to get my

hormone levels checked. I had very low thyroid function and nearly no Testosteron. I think I was around 250 ng/dl, which is absolutely nothing for a

guy my age.

Well for about 3 months now I have been put on TRT. I get 250 mg of Testosteron Enantat every 2 weeks. Meanwhile my thyroid has recovered

somewhat and I was able to reduce my dose from 112 mkg of L-Thyroxin to 88 mkg of L-Thyroxin.

Aynaway, I decided that I will stay on the TRT as long as my body needs to recover, cause all the inflammation simply damaged my glands a lot,

including thyroid, testicles etc. Besides that I had my FSH and LH levels checked and what I dont understand is that my LH was quite high, but my

FSH was quite low? How is that possible?

But here is my mainquestion. I will stay on the TRT as long as I need to to stay in a healthy range of testoteron, but also want to come off it, once

my body, glands etc have fully recovered. What would you suggest for me to do, after I quit the TRT?

Lets say I will stay on TRT until the end of this year that means 5 more month and my T is high enough that I could try to come off it, what would

be the best way to do it? Would you recommend Clomid? Or would you recommend just to get off it and wait until my natural production comes

back to normal..?? I am also worried a bit about my tescitles, cause I know that at some point they will probably loose some size while on TRT and

I would like to get their size back, once I am off TRT. If you would recommend any SERM or Clomid in particular, how long would I need to use it

and in what dosage?

Thanks for your help in advance. :)

once you are on trt, you stay on it man... you were put on it for a reason and you stay on it for life... you dont just come off... if you do come off, you need a very very long pct and its hard to say if you would even recover... you need to just plan on staying on it but you need to be running it every week, not every other week...there is no stability with what you are doing and you should really be injecting test e twice a week... 150 mg week would be perfect... however, you should be injecting twice a week...

Defnitely consult your endocrinologist about all of these issues. TRT is a lifetime commitment, so it may be unlikely you ever come off again.

Like Dylan mentioned, 250mg every two weeks puts you on a hormonal rollercoaster, to keep the T levels stable you need to pin twice a week. 150mg every week split into two injections of 75mg will keep T levels stable and you'd feel a lot better.

Top Bottom