napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

250mg/week

tonerburent

I want to run 250mg of test cyp/ week for 12 weeks but people are saying it's a waste of time.

I'm not asking for you to condone this (Though it's legal in my country).

Just tell me if you'd do it or pass.

Thanks, Dylan, love your content! It has saved me from potentially fucking myself up.

In for stats bro...

WT
BF%

Cycle history
Goals

Besides how much Test you want to take and time frame you've given us absolutely ZERO information.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Full stats required man but Iv said this a million times tho anyone who says anything less then 500mg of Test a week is a total Douche and has no idea what there talking about! Typical meat head ego I run about 350 mgs of Test in my cycles and look way better then all the idiots I know who run stupid high cycles my to mention I’m way healthier as well. I fell into that BS when I first started and ran 500 mgs of Test a week along with some other sh$t on a first cycle and all I got was more sides and watery Gainz. Less is more.

Those are also the guys who are gonna tell you you don’t need a AI until you start having issues and you don’t need a liver organ support the list goes on from there on the bad advice there gonna give you. Watch those guys in like 10 years or so and juts sit back and laugh at how messed up they are.

Before we can give you any help we need your full stats experience and goals

Top Bottom