napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is 250mg of Test/week too low?

thejdg

Hey guys,

Stats: 6'2" 202lbs, 37yo. Approx 11% body fat right now.
Cardio: Running Intermittent Fasting, HIIT Cardio about 4x/week.
Resistance: Lifting 5x-6x/week.
Diet: High Protein, Low Carb, Calorie Deficit with Carb Cycling & one cheat meal once every 10 days.
History: I've tried HGH from anti-aging clinic. Gained about 7lbs of beef (and bones). Never AAS. Looking to take it to the next level.

Don't wanna get much bigger and looking to maintain my size + shred. For my first cycle ever, I am thinking it'd be smart to stay conservative and keep it simple with my first Test cycle. For a guy my size, is 250mg/week too low? Don't want to waste my time but also prefer to avoid side effects as much as possible. Let me know your thoughts guys.

Thanks ;) - J

I would say 350mg/week is a good starting point :) still concervative, but with good results. Just be sure to use aromasin 12.5mg EoD or E3D to keep estrogen in check!

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

250 is the perfect place to start. This is 4 times your ave test levels. Stay as low as possible for as long as possible and don't get addicted.

I would start at 350... Just my 2 cents. 250 is probably not that much higher than your normal Test. Why shut yourself down for that?

you can run 250 if you like, there is no issue with that... i prefer to see people start at 350 but there are still gains to be made at 250 and i never have an issue when people ease into things as long as its not too low and so either way is fine

Can you tell me about your gains on 250? How was your experience? Did you bulk? Shred? both?
How was your recovery on 250? Was it hard getting your natural test levels back?

Awesome. This is what I like to hear. I know it's hard to say but since i've never used, maybe you can help me understnad if my diet of High Protein, Low Carb, Gentle Calorie Deficit with Carb Cycling & one cheat meal once every 10 days, do you think I will shred much? Can you tell me about your results on 250?

brother you are going to get a thousand different answers on results at 250... just so you understand that...

your diet will also be variant from person to person... i would personally not go too low of carb... i would go 50-55% protein, 30-35% carbs and 10-15% fats

Results will mostly be dictated by diet. Structure it for the goals you have, and nobody can tell you how you will respond. Everyone is different.

Nothing wrong with starting low either. 250 is still way above natural range

Top Bottom