napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

250 test 600 NPP. No need for an AI/caber. Am I understanding this right?

courtneyscott

I have AI and caber on hand in good quantity but here are the reasons I think I wouldn't need either on this kind of cycle.

No need for or very low dose AI because.. on 250 test I dont really require an AI and NPP only aromatizes 20% the rate of testosterone.

No need for caber because it generally becomes elevated on 19 nors due to side effects from the high test aromatizing and allowing for more prolactin on 19nor runs.

meintenance dose of Test --> low estrogen conversion --> reduced production ofEstrogen --> reduced production of prolactin.

I think we are all past the whole you need to run test greater than deca or it will shut you down thing right.

thanks guys

I don't see anything wrong with the dosages honestly. I do disagree with the AI/caber. But it's your body to experiment on and let us know! Lol. I would only need 12.5mg aromasin once or twice a week on that dose. Caber and prolactin is a different story. I would say I've been good about being able to take .25-.5mg here and there and being just fine. 400deca or tren and I don't need caber. Any more and I run it here and there to keep things in check. Not the best way lol but that's what works for me

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

took the plunge yesterday. I pinned 200 mg NPP and 87.5 mg Test E. will do this MWF

Test E is already in my system so no need to switch to prop. Also having a hard time not pinning extra test

Lol yea. Pulling only that dose is hard.

A lot of what you are saying is speculation, because when it comes to prolactin you don't know exactly how you will respond. Some people will need caber for sure regardless of test dose or they will get gyno. Are you going to get bloodwork done during this cycle to see where E2 and prolactin levels are?

A lot of what you are saying is speculation, because when it comes to prolactin you don't know exactly how you will respond. Some people will need caber for sure regardless of test dose or they will get gyno. Are you going to get bloodwork done during this cycle to see where E2 and prolactin levels are?

Ill be getting bloodwork week 3 or sooner depending on side effects. At the end of the day bloodwork decides...

I ran deca 375 a week no need for caber blood work proved it. Everyone is different and react differently. I ran test cyp 375 a week no need for AI. Now running test 500mg a week Tren 75mg eod Aromasin needed still no caber needed my body handles Nandrolones well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran deca 375 a week no need for caber blood work proved it. Everyone is different and react differently. I ran test cyp 375 a week no need for AI. Now running test 500mg a week Tren 75mg eod Aromasin needed still no caber needed my body handles Nandrolones well.

I've found that those that are not estrogen sensitive and can run higher test dosages also tend to be able to run nandrolones without caber up to a point. I'm that way myself. I can run test up to about 500 without an ai. Deca is about the same.

I wouldn't recommend taking that risk for 90% of the people out there or they are just ask8ng for problems

I've found that those that are not estrogen sensitive and can run higher test dosages also tend to be able to run nandrolones without caber up to a point. I'm that way myself. I can run test up to about 500 without an ai. Deca is about the same.

I wouldn't recommend taking that risk for 90% of the people out there or they are just ask8ng for problems

I agree I'm takin Aromasin for precaution I'm getting blood work in about 3 weeks and see. If I would run any nandrolones at higher dose then I did I would for sure run caber

I am going to add 600mg masteron E to cycle. I am confident with this addition an AI will be unneccery. I will get blood work at week 4-5 if i dont get bad side effects just to make sure the Mast E is in full effect.

Enhanced athlete just release a video advising 800+ deca with no test at all as a lean mass protocol. Interesting because docs do precribe deca without test and there are no reports of erectile dysfunction.

I don't see anything wrong with testing it out. After all it is your body and you have to learn it. I'm interested in seeing how it goes.

I am going to add 600mg masteron E to cycle. I am confident with this addition an AI will be unneccery. I will get blood work at week 4-5 if i dont get bad side effects just to make sure the Mast E is in full effect.

Enhanced athlete just release a video advising 800+ deca with no test at all as a lean mass protocol. Interesting because docs do precribe deca without test and there are no reports of erectile dysfunction.
I wouldn't put any stock into the EA video about deca solo. That's one of the most asenine things I've ever heard from them and that's saying a lot. You are asking for major issues doing that. I'd at least always run a,replacement level of testosterone on cycle.

I wouldn't put any stock into the EA video about deca solo. That's one of the most asenine things I've ever heard from them and that's saying a lot. You are asking for major issues doing that. I'd at least always run a,replacement level of testosterone on cycle.

i agree with you 100%. I enjoy watching the EA videos in order to formulate questions and for general entertainment. Ill stick to having a base of test/script TRT all year around

care to elaborate what im doing wrong?

you like drawing conclusions out.of your ass?
Dr prescribed deca is 50-75mg per wk without side effects

Only an uneducated moron would conclude that dosing 15 times that amount
wouldn't affect tbe body drastically differently

you like drawing conclusions out.of your ass?
Dr prescribed deca is 50-75mg per wk without side effects

Only an uneducated moron would conclude that dosing 15 times that amount
wouldn't affect tbe body drastically differently

why the hostility?

"Interesting because docs do precribe deca without test and there are no reports of erectile dysfunction."
"
.....because you are propagating BAD incorrect information that can get someone hurt...shut the hell up if you dont know what you"re talking about

seriously...can you think for yourself?
a 10 yr old can deduce that drinking 1 shot of whisky wont necessarily get you drunk...but drinking 15 shots certainty will

Last edited:
"Interesting because docs do precribe deca without test and there are no reports of erectile dysfunction."
"
.....because you are propagating BAD incorrect information that can get someone hurt...shut the hell up if you dont know what you"re talking about

seriously...can you think for yourself?
a 10 yr old can deduce that drinking 1 shot of whisky wont necessarily get you drunk...but drinking 15 shots certainty will

The anger in your post leads me to believe you are angry for many reasons other than this post. Its what they said in the video and it is interesting and somewhat relates to what I’m trying here. Sure there are no studies on extremely high doses which makes what is said in the video nothing more than anecdotal evidence grounded in an d extreme extrapolation of the research results. If anyone is actually going to make a decision based on that sentence well....

Last edited:
Top Bottom