napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

25 and on TRT

MillerLight

Hello all, to make this post short I'll only cover the important parts.
I'm 25 5'10 175 pounds been lifting for 4 years.
About a year ago i got an MRI done after years of complaining about back pain. Found out I had a broken vertebrae 2 herniated discs and 10 compression fractures. I was told to stop doing any physical activity and was put on 7 different meds, very powerful pain kills muscles relaxers etc. After a year I had enough and got off the meds but they permanently killed my testosterone production and my estrogen levels. My doctors said my test was that of a 90 year old and another weird thing was that my estrogen was not even readable.
I was put on 100mg twice a week test cyp. I told my doctor I wanted to go up to 500mg a week to gain muscle. He said got me to the point at which my levels were normal and if I wanted to do more I could and he would continue to monitor me. I have been on 500mg test e a week for the last 6 weeks and feeling great.
My questions is would it be okay to cruise at 500mg? Or should I go back down to 200mg for a couple months? Also how long before my blood test should I go back down to have my blood levels back to the normal level of 200mg a week?

Thanks guys

200,g per week is the upper threshold of TRT. Anything more than that is a cycle and needs to be treated as such, for a short term thing. So if you are running 500mg I wouodmt go more than 12 weeks without going back to your normal 200mg dose. At 500mg per week you will also need estrogen control due to the increased aromatization. Otherwise you could end up with estrogen sides like gyno

what? FUCK NO its not okay to stay on 500 mg week... 200 is the TOP END of trt... you can stay on 500 if you want but understand you are just shaving years off your life... dont plan on living an extended life doing that...

200,g per week is the upper threshold of TRT. Anything more than that is a cycle and needs to be treated as such, for a short term thing. So if you are running 500mg I wouodmt go more than 12 weeks without going back to your normal 200mg dose. At 500mg per week you will also need estrogen control due to the increased aromatization. Otherwise you could end up with estrogen sides like gyno

Im currently not on any estrogen blocker and I feel no symptoms of gyno. I would of thought because of the addition to the test especially at 500mg I would get some side effect but nothing so far. Im currently still taking one prescription medication that still continues to suppress my test and estrogen. next time I will order some in the near future, what would you recommended? dosages? administration dates?

so you can confirm that you do not have elevated estrogen with blood work or you just dont "feel" like you do.. you want aromasin 12.5 mg eod with that kind of a dose of test

what? FUCK NO its not okay to stay on 500 mg week... 200 is the TOP END of trt... you can stay on 500 if you want but understand you are just shaving years off your life... dont plan on living an extended life doing that...

lmao good to know, so how long should I go back down to 200mg for before I can go back up?

so you can confirm that you do not have elevated estrogen with blood work or you just dont "feel" like you do.. you want aromasin 12.5 mg eod with that kind of a dose of test

blood work has been taken at 200mg with no elevated estrogen it was still very low, blood work at 500mg will be done next month.

you can blast 12 weeks on 500 then you need to go back down to 150, not 200 for at least 12-16 weeks before you go back up... you are not doing a wise thing doing this at only 25 years old like this... you are going to pay for it later starting this young... its one thing to be on trt because you need it but going into a pattern of doing this now might seem so great to you but i guarantee you in 10-15 years, it wont be the same and you will have nothing but regret

you can blast 12 weeks on 500 then you need to go back down to 150, not 200 for at least 12-16 weeks before you go back up... you are not doing a wise thing doing this at only 25 years old like this... you are going to pay for it later starting this young... its one thing to be on trt because you need it but going into a pattern of doing this now might seem so great to you but i guarantee you in 10-15 years, it wont be the same and you will have nothing but regret

Im just asking questions to see what can happen. I lost 25 pounds due to my health problems that is why I wanted to go up to gain that weight back quickly, my doc didnt not have a problem with it. Now with your comments I will stay at my recommend dose. Pending my upcoming blood work I will see if any other health problems have risen. Im surprised that with a test only cycle you are stating im shorting my life.
also I will be getting an HCG shot at the next appointment to keep my sperm count up. I get one of those every 6 months, im not sure of the dose but from what I heard that seems like a very little amount seeing as I have read people take HCG shots every week after cycle.

im just trying to help you man... you do whatever you want... bro, you are 25 years old... it will shorten your life if you just keep doing it over and over and over, not just once and it will also shorten your life if you abuse trt dosing... instead of changing the context of what im saying, listen to it... i never once said running a test only cycle would shorten your life, i said continuing it over and over will if you start this young especially OR if you abuse your trt dosing...

im just trying to help you man... you do whatever you want... bro, you are 25 years old... it will shorten your life if you just keep doing it over and over and over, not just once and it will also shorten your life if you abuse trt dosing... instead of changing the context of what im saying, listen to it... i never once said running a test only cycle would shorten your life, i said continuing it over and over will if you start this young especially OR if you abuse your trt dosing...

Thanks for the advice I will keep that in mind,

Hello all, to make this post short I'll only cover the important parts.
I'm 25 5'10 175 pounds been lifting for 4 years.
About a year ago i got an MRI done after years of complaining about back pain. Found out I had a broken vertebrae 2 herniated discs and 10 compression fractures. I was told to stop doing any physical activity and was put on 7 different meds, very powerful pain kills muscles relaxers etc. After a year I had enough and got off the meds but they permanently killed my testosterone production and my estrogen levels. My doctors said my test was that of a 90 year old and another weird thing was that my estrogen was not even readable.
I was put on 100mg twice a week test cyp. I told my doctor I wanted to go up to 500mg a week to gain muscle. He said got me to the point at which my levels were normal and if I wanted to do more I could and he would continue to monitor me. I have been on 500mg test e a week for the last 6 weeks and feeling great.
My questions is would it be okay to cruise at 500mg? Or should I go back down to 200mg for a couple months? Also how long before my blood test should I go back down to have my blood levels back to the normal level of 200mg a week?

Thanks guys

I know your on TRT now but have you attempted a PCT? Pain Med's are infamous for lowering T. If your off of them now you may want to think about doing that. The body is pretty resilient. If you stay with the Test I'd stay around 150mg a week. I used to think 200-250mg a week was good for cruising/TRT but since I've dropped down to 150 a week I've felt better, had to take less AI and have less water retention. I mean most of us on here don't make a living off our physiques and you have to think about longevity as well. 500mg a week would be a waste imo

I know your on TRT now but have you attempted a PCT? Pain Med's are infamous for lowering T. If your off of them now you may want to think about doing that. The body is pretty resilient. If you stay with the Test I'd stay around 150mg a week. I used to think 200-250mg a week was good for cruising/TRT but since I've dropped down to 150 a week I've felt better, had to take less AI and have less water retention. I mean most of us on here don't make a living off our physiques and you have to think about longevity as well. 500mg a week would be a waste imo

Thanks for the reply, I am currently still on a long acting pain medication that i take once a day, sadly because of being 25 and my condition is not critical I will probably not be getting a surgery anytime soon. I have only been on this TRT program for about 3 months. Starting off with 100mg for a month then went to 200mg got blood work done and now ive been on 500mg for almost 6 weeks. My next blood appointment is scheduled for october so im going to stay on 500mg till the end of august then drop down to 150mg to get my test levels back down to where they should be. Do you think 4-5 weeks at 150mg will bring my levels back down?

really great advise... i did the same thing at first on trt at 200 myself and since i dropped to 125-150 i have felt a lot better too bro... i agree with you all the way

500mg a week for 12 weeks is fine as a blast.

But you need to go back down to your TRT dose for at least as long as you ran your blast. Personally I go an extra 4 weeks min before I would consider running anything again. As far as dose on the TRT I am also on 200mg prescribed but I run 100-150mg a week. My bloods always come back in the 700-800 range and estro in right in the sweet spot. That's not to say tat I don't use an AI. When I blast I run 12.5mg EOD for the entire blast and 4 weeks after for god measure.

Top Bottom