napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

24 year old from India and steroids

rishkoter

Hey mate i am a true believer of urs,saw all ur vlogs,i am 24 yrs old i am from India,i am gyming from last 3 years, i am pretty much lean with good muscle and some soft belly fat, never tried any steroid, i am planning to take a steroid cycle, it would be great help if u recommend me my first safe cycle.. i want a good size,lean bulk no water weight, please guide me with safe cycle with all precautions and how long to run and what to run.. thank you

what exactly is gyming man? do you mean you have been going to the gym???

i cannot advise you to use steroids at 24 years old man.. thats too young and i am not contributing to you wrecking your life... thats your call but im not your guy for that type of thing... you definitely can use sarms at your age... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a stack...

Hey mate i am a true believer of urs,saw all ur vlogs,i am 24 yrs old i am from India,i am gyming from last 3 years, i am pretty much lean with good muscle and some soft belly fat, never tried any steroid, i am planning to take a steroid cycle, it would be great help if u recommend me my first safe cycle.. i want a good size,lean bulk no water weight, please guide me with safe cycle with all precautions and how long to run and what to run.. thank you

You are too young for any type of steroid buddy, and if you have belly fat you aren't in the right condition either. Steroids are for people that have built a good natural foundation first which you clearly haven't, besides being too young.

What does your diet look like? You need to concentrate on that, and you need to avoid steroids for a while. Sarms might be a good alternative to you so I suggest looking into tho sea t th link Dylan gave you. If you'd like we can help you design a good stack of sarms for your goals

U say steroids r for ppl who have built a natural foundation what if you've used sarms for a couple years and then would like to use steroids I doubt sarms r considered natural

U say steroids r for ppl who have built a natural foundation what if you've used sarms for a couple years and then would like to use steroids I doubt sarms r considered natural

It just depends on what your stats are at that point bro. You still need to have the right base and be in the right condition at the right age to use steroids

NOT EVEN CLOSE to the same concept... sarms are not going to be as profound as steroids and not put your body through the rigors steroids cause... thats not a good comparison whatsoever as they are COMPLETELY different..

Top Bottom