napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

24 year old cycling

grantcat

Hi Dylan love your videos looking for some help and advice on what steroids to run and what protection a have not got the slightest clue about anything but looking for safe gains a don't mind taking a bit of risk for good results am 24 years old a weigh 11st 8lb 73.9kg am 5'10 5'11 tall and my B.M.I is 23.1 currently my big problem is low testosterone a smoke weed and love smoking weed so not going 2 quit that a train 4 times a week started training 10 months ago when a was in the jail and got into lifting am currently out jail obvs still going to gym and going to start mma training but a need to get bigger and more ripped what do u suggest as a said a have not got a clue about running anything so what do I think a should run and when and how often what am asking basically is for instructions on what to take when to take it and what protection to take with it and when 2 stop taking it and what to do when going thru the after cycle therapy a really mean it wham a say a have no clue a watch your videos and have for a good while but don't know what substances you are talking about half the time would be so happy if u replayed to this because a have no 1 else to ask that knows there stuff thanks and keep up the good work Ps a also could u recommend the dosage for whatever a need to take

I can already tell u what they will say to u. U r too young first off and haven't been training long enough to even think about steroids.

How much weed did you smoke before you posted this?

Training a whole ten months huh?

Smoked quite a bit yeah a whole 10 months a didn't ask for a dick heads opinion on your high horse a have low testosterone am no the most patient type am going to take them regardless of your piss take comments �� All a asked for was advice on what to take and what protection to take with it and when to take it a have no knowledge on the issue but a know am going to run them all a asked for was advice not a dickheads snide comments #wanker��

Any decent people out there not up their own ass and on a high horse wanting to actual help because am going to take them regardless and don't want to run shit that's going to turn me into 1 of these dickheads full of dbol in the comments your help will be appreciated ����

Smoked quite a bit yeah a whole 10 months a didn't ask for a dick heads opinion on your high horse a have low testosterone am no the most patient type am going to take them regardless of your piss take comments �� All a asked for was advice on what to take and what protection to take with it and when to take it a have no knowledge on the issue but a know am going to run them all a asked for was advice not a dickheads snide comments #wanker��

You won't be getting steroid advice on this board bro. Too young, and you haven't even built a proper foundation yet. You don't have much patience? I'm sorry but you are trying to get a shortcut with steroids and you haven't even put the work in. Training 10 months is nothing. I'm sure you don't have your diet in check either.

I'll tell you right now, you aren't going to like some of the things you are going to hear but that's too bad. The vets on this board are going to give it to you straight up how it is. You are going to have to learn to take constructive criticism or I'll show you the door from here.

Am open to advice and criticism just that guy is a sarcastic dick av been training on and off for years the last 10 month av started to stick to it ma eating isn't to bad a eat as much as a can chicken rice tuna stuff like that am not a complete moron a do have a bit of knowledge what a don't know about is testosterone levels and stuff like that motivation and your right a am looking for a short cut a can't seam to get over 12 stone no matter what a eat am going to run something anyway a just didn't want to do what other people a know are doing and just take dbol with no protection or understanding of what they are doing a want 2 learn there is constructive criticism and there is taking the piss out of somebody for laughs

At least u where decent with your reply and told me the script with this page and it's appreciated m8 thanks al look for information elsewhere

Am open to advice and criticism just that guy is a sarcastic dick av been training on and off for years the last 10 month av started to stick to it ma eating isn't to bad a eat as much as a can chicken rice tuna stuff like that am not a complete moron a do have a bit of knowledge what a don't know about is testosterone levels and stuff like that motivation and your right a am looking for a short cut a can't seam to get over 12 stone no matter what a eat am going to run something anyway a just didn't want to do what other people a know are doing and just take dbol with no protection or understanding of what they are doing a want 2 learn there is constructive criticism and there is taking the piss out of somebody for laughs

You haven't even worked out long enough to hit a plateau, so I don't understand. It takes years to build a good foundation. It's a marathon and not a sprint. Jumping into steroids is not the answer, and there are long term consequences to cycling at an early age. You don't want to mess with your body's chemistry being that young and using steroids when your body isn't built with the right foundation can lead you to big injuries as well

At least u where decent with your reply and told me the script with this page and it's appreciated m8 thanks al look for information elsewhere

Good luck to you bud. Just take the time to at least think about what I told you

Good luck to you bud. Just take the time to at least think about what I told you
Thanks for your advice m8 and for being decent it's appreciated top man ���� A probably wul still take them a imagen u know what it's like and how a feel and you've probably learned the hard way and know the score with them whatever a do run but will be in very small doses a definitely need a tes booster at the least when a was younger a was a good size played ruby for ma country all all age levels a can't seam to put on that sort of size again and ma tes levels are shocking probably down to the weed a enjoy smoking it but and don't see me giving that up am a sensible person but and won't be running anything crazy

Ignoring this advice,IS doing something crazy, and you may wind up regretting it for the rest of your life

I'm having a hard time trying to decipher what you are saying. Your grammar and writing are a mess. Training 10 months on and off is nothing. Try to go as far as you can naturally first before thinking about steroid use.

Here are the issues bro... Rick pointed them out to you... the first is you are too young.. you have no clue what you are walking into running steroids this young... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you also are too undersized and have no foundation built in just 10 months... you can do what you want but im trying to prevent you from hurting yourself bro... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 15-20 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

you could look at sarms as an option here though... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and i can help you set up a sarms stack

Hey man if you can progress naturally still, which you assuredly can, there is no reason to take steroids. Learn proper training and diet. If you can't make good progress naturally you won't make good progress on cycle either. If you need to use something use sarms. It's a lot safer

Last edited:
Here are the issues bro... Rick pointed them out to you... the first is you are too young.. you have no clue what you are walking into running steroids this young... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you also are too undersized and have no foundation built in just 10 months... you can do what you want but im trying to prevent you from hurting yourself bro... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 15-20 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

you could look at sarms as an option here though... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and i can help you set up a sarms stack
Thanks Dylan your advice is always greatly appreciated al look into sarms ad would love if u could help set up a sarms stack a look forward to hearing from you keep up the good work brother

Top Bottom