napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

22 year old steroid cycle

hazhamids

Hi Dylan!

I'm aiming for a clean bulk and I would like to seek advice from you. After watching your videos, I took Testosterone E for my first cycle 3 months ago and for 4 weeks I took the dosage accordingly 0.5ml/0.5ml/1ml/1ml. Since then, i stopped working out for about 2 months due to my really busy school projects. Now I'm planning to start and commit to working out. I need advice on whether I should continue taking Tes E after this long break and stack it with T-bol? Since I've gained fats as well, I was planning on adding cardio for 5 days. I also need advice on the pct as well. Thank you so much!

height: 170cm

weight: 66kg

bodyfat: 16-18%

You are too young and you don't need to run anything to "get back in the swing of things" as they say. Try staying consistent for another 4-5 years...

You are too young and you don't need to run anything to "get back in the swing of things" as they say. Try staying consistent for another 4-5 years...

Bump this 1,000%

OP you are not is shape, too young, too inconsistent, and making a mockery of AAS use

In all honesty, you shouldn't be using gear. For one, you're 5'7" 145 lbs at 18% bodyfat. I'm not trying to put you down man but thats undersized and overweight. Both things that say you don't have a solid grasp on training or nutrition. Aside from that... you're only 22 but... even if you were 42 years old, aas isn't for people who fall in and out of the lifestyle. What happens if you run this next cycle and then fall off again and stop training/nutrition because of school, work, family, whatever the reason may be? You're just wasting your time, money, and hurting yourself in a major way in the process. You're young man... Focus on dialing in your training and nutrition above all.

In all honesty, you shouldn't be using gear. For one, you're 5'7" 145 lbs at 18% bodyfat. I'm not trying to put you down man but thats undersized and overweight. Both things that say you don't have a solid grasp on training or nutrition. Aside from that... you're only 22 but... even if you were 42 years old, aas isn't for people who fall in and out of the lifestyle. What happens if you run this next cycle and then fall off again and stop training/nutrition because of school, work, family, whatever the reason may be? You're just wasting your time, money, and hurting yourself in a major way in the process. You're young man... Focus on dialing in your training and nutrition above all.

Well said...................................

You don't run Test E for 4 weeks only. Don't bother touching steroids for another 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan!

Now I'm planning to start and commit to working out. I've gained fats as well, I was planning on adding cardio for 5 days.
you have it backwards !!

you don't take steroids and start a commitment to working out!!!

steroids are used AFTER you have ALREADY established a rigorous consistant work out and diet program..usually for YEARS !

your HTPA system is still developing..taking steroids at your age can do permanent damage it

your body fat is WAY to high to safely or effectively use steroids

Hi Dylan!

I'm aiming for a clean bulk and I would like to seek advice from you. After watching your videos, I took Testosterone E for my first cycle 3 months ago and for 4 weeks I took the dosage accordingly 0.5ml/0.5ml/1ml/1ml. Since then, i stopped working out for about 2 months due to my really busy school projects. Now I'm planning to start and commit to working out. I need advice on whether I should continue taking Tes E after this long break and stack it with T-bol? Since I've gained fats as well, I was planning on adding cardio for 5 days. I also need advice on the pct as well. Thank you so much!

height: 170cm

weight: 66kg

bodyfat: 16-18%
bro if you only knew how bad this was top to bottom... 1. your FAR too young for steroid use... you are going to reck yourself for the rest of your life doing this... very very very poor decision and trust me, you are going to regret it... 2. you don't have consistency in the gym.. you need MANY YEARS of consistent diet and training... 3. your body fat is too high for steroid use... you need to stop this NOW... there's not anyone with a fraction of a brain that would advise any of this to you man... i can help you with weight loss but steroids ARE NOT fat burners and not anything you should consider in any way and i would not advise it if you paid me a million dollars... not in any way

Hey bud do as you please, but my cousin started cycling at your age and is now already on TRT for life at age 27, so I would put a lot of thought into what you're doing. It can be an extremely tempting choice I know, but it is really worth the long term problems you may have to deal with?

Hey bud do as you please, but my cousin started cycling at your age and is now already on TRT for life at age 27, so I would put a lot of thought into what you're doing. It can be an extremely tempting choice I know, but it is really worth the long term problems you may have to deal with?
exactly bro and thanks for sharing.. this is so common and for fucks sake, does everyone think people actually publicize all these problems to the public.. fuck no they don't... i get these emails so many times a day, 7 days a week, with the same scenario over and over again about cycling too young and regretting it etc... like i say, im not young enough to know everything anymore though

Too young, too undersized, no base, too fat

Basically a laundry list of reasons not to use steroids.

Top Bottom