napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

22 year old steroid cycle

maxride

Hello Dylan,

I'm 22 and I have a few questions about cycles I'm considering. My stats are 6 foot 1 170lbs with about 9% body fat. Since this would be my first cycle (although I have done prohormones when I was younger once) I'm thinking of doing a dianabol only cycle which would look like:
Week 1: 20mg
Week 2: 25mg
Week 3: 30mg
Week 4: 35mg
Week 5: 30mg

Pct nolva 50/40/30/20
Maybe natural test booster
Milk thistle would be taken throughout the whole cycle.

Or

Test enanthate 600mg week 1-12
Masteron enanthate 500mg week 1-10
Hcg 500IU week 2-12
Nolva 2 weeks after last injection then 50/40/30/20

I want to have a great looking physique. Which cycle should I consider? Which is safer, pros cons? Do they look ok?

I really appreciate you taking the time to help me.

youre underweight.
youre too young.
DBOL only cycle is a bad choice.
PCT is incomplete.
your other proposed cycle is bad as well. way too high on Test

you aren't ready for steroids at your current age or experience
SARMS stack is a better alternative right now

this is so bad top to bottom... the clear and obvious issue is your age which is ridiculously too young for steroid use and I nor anyone here would ever advise it... then you want to do an oral only cycle and on top of that, dbol only... this is about as bad as it gets bro... it makes no difference about the cycle, your far too young and your going to reck your life and i certainly wont contribute to that.. you have other options but not steroids... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a cycle..

Thanks for the input guys but id really like to do a cycle and I have friends on AAS and they don't seem to be wrecking their lives…maybe I'm wrong but they seem ok. I only want to do one cycle and then never again (i know its easier said than done but I have a strong mind and one should be just fine imo) also for the test e and masteron e i forgot to mention I will be taking arimidex .25mg week 1-14. should I lower test to 500mg and masteron to 400mg/week? Is one cycle done properly really that bad? My diet is in check also

Thanks for the input guys but id really like to do a cycle and I have friends on AAS and they don't seem to be wrecking their lives…maybe I'm wrong but they seem ok. I only want to do one cycle and then never again (i know its easier said than done but I have a strong mind and one should be just fine imo) also for the test e and masteron e i forgot to mention I will be taking arimidex .25mg week 1-14. should I lower test to 500mg and masteron to 400mg/week? Is one cycle done properly really that bad? My diet is in check also
LOL oh really, so your friends that are doing it now, are they in their late 20's yet? have the been doing this for years... perhaps you should go check my youtube comments on videos i do talking about things like this... thousands of people commenting and so many talking about how they wished they had been told about all the things that were going to happen to them and now guess what, they are in their late 20's and 30's and they are FUCKED... completely fucked... so go for it bro but noone here is going to advise that garbage to you... we dont put people in danger, period... you have no clue what your doing or getting into whatsoever but your going to learn, and its going to be a very hard and shitty lesson...

How exactly are they fucked? I was told not to do pro hormones either and I did and with proper PCT Im okay. I know test and masteron are damaging to the body but is one cycle done properly with proper PCT really "that" bad? I know you're not going to advise it but like you saw in prior messages I have HCG, Nolva, and Arimidex which should keep me okay, right? My diet is clean (although I do need to eat more but I still eat a lot) I am very ripped and have decent size but I just want that boost. Thanks

LOL you would not better than me... good luck, im done.. YOU ALREADY HAVE THE ANSWERS... WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE??? Im done... good luck, i dont have time for people that just dont listen and want to learn the hard way... there's too many people that actually need help and do listen...

their not fucked... they are going to be great man... you seem to already know that... they are going to be completely healthy etc.. right? good luck

I am not saying I am going to do it or not do it. I just have some buddies who do it and I wanted advice from other people and reasoning behind it. To say they're fucked is very generalized..would one test cycle cause me to have to be on TRT for life? I really want to do a cycle but I won't if its that bad. I dont know all the answers, hence why I am asking you guys.I saw you make tons of good youtube videos about all different kinds of steroids so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to talk about a possible cycle for myself.

The question I have is why AAS right now? At your age you're producing so much test and hgh naturally. You can train without it and get awesome results. Listen to what is getting said. You want to do them now because you are being impulsive and losing sight of the big picture. Odds are, you'll never walk the Olympia stage or even make a living body building, so slow and steady wins the race.

In the end, you're going to do what you want, but I'd advise easing into it.

I want to do AAS now because Ive been lifting for 4 solid years now and even with intense dieting and eating I cannot get over the 175lb mark (lean). I have spring break coming up and want to look awesome. Im just sick of being stuck at my weight and size. I am happy with my physique as I am pretty ripped with decent size but I really want to be a beast lol. I have a few friends on cycles and they have made ridiculous gains. I have heard test only is a good starter and with my low body fat I figured masteron would be a good stack with it. Idk, I'd really like to just do one cycle get some size and be done but I keep hearing mixed answers

I am not saying I am going to do it or not do it. I just have some buddies who do it and I wanted advice from other people and reasoning behind it. To say they're fucked is very generalized..would one test cycle cause me to have to be on TRT for life? I really want to do a cycle but I won't if its that bad. I dont know all the answers, hence why I am asking you guys.I saw you make tons of good youtube videos about all different kinds of steroids so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to talk about a possible cycle for myself.
read the comments i get daily on youtube of people OPENLY ADMITTING they are fucked up and regret everything... like i said, i dont know what im talking about... i just read what people say but what do i know... ive only been doing this for a decade... like i said, you go for it... im tired of this when i put forth all this effort for nothing so instead of wasting time over and over, i'll try once and if everyone wants to do it their way, i'll move along... im sure others will help you... good luck

You sound like you have your mind made up bud, so go for it. It's against any of our recommendations, and we advise against it for good reason. We've been around the block a few times and we've seen your story a thousand times. Some people just need to figure things out the hard way themselves and you may be one of them. I didn't start my first cycle until 35. I worked my ass off naturally for 20 years. You'll thank yourself later for waiting....trust me, but it's your call. Whatever you decide good luck to you, but you'll be hard pressed to find anyone to support your decision

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

before 25 is a no bro..
eat your ass off gain some weight naturally I'm willing to bet your diet isent as on point as you say it is.. if your eating alot and can't get bigger guess what??? your not eating enough.. lol
the fact that you even consider a DBOL only cycle shows your no where near ready to cycle.. hell I was 26 when I started with alot more solid foundation than you training for almost 10 years and ran test E only at 500 a week and prob was not even ready. prob still not even ready.. your talking about doing mulitple compounds on your first cycle having no idea how you'd even react to test.. don't be crazy bro.. do it safe I know people my age that have cycled like crazy and have just accepted being on TRT for the rest of there life that's a heavy choice man choose wisely..

I want to do AAS now because Ive been lifting for 4 solid years now and even with intense dieting and eating I cannot get over the 175lb mark (lean). I have spring break coming up and want to look awesome. Im just sick of being stuck at my weight and size. I am happy with my physique as I am pretty ripped with decent size but I really want to be a beast lol. I have a few friends on cycles and they have made ridiculous gains. I have heard test only is a good starter and with my low body fat I figured masteron would be a good stack with it. Idk, I'd really like to just do one cycle get some size and be done but I keep hearing mixed answers

Dude, I was a hard gainer too. I'm only advising you not to go AAS too early so you don't screw yourself up and miss out on future gains. I bet spring break has more to do with it then being stuck.

2 things to dig into is your diet and your lifting. Don't tell me they are spot on and you still can't gain. My senior year I wrestled at 125lbs. I'm 5ft 7 and I weighed 130lbs.

Give an idea of what your lifting schedule and your macros are at. If nothing else I have a good 6 week plan that you could use to put a few good quality pounds on naturally. It's a little trick I got from a buddy of mine who's currently one the the top natural body builders in the US right now. Google up Bryan Berkland.

If you want more info I need your Marco counts.

Hey bro I want to help you out. I don't know if it will sink in but I hope you at least think about what I'm saying to you. When I was your age ( I'm 47 now) I was fortunate enough to meet a guy that was much older than me who gave me some advice I am very thankful for. As a matter of fact he was in his 40's when he told me about his history with steroids. This guy was in better shape than any of the guys in their 20's that worked out at our local gym. I wanted to do exactly what you want to do now. The old guy explained that testosterone was the fountain of youth if you knew how and when to use it. He also told me I was in my prime and to stop being lazy. This dude set up a diet for me and got me to do basic moderately heavy movements in the gym. He explained my hormones in my early 20's were already kicking ass and I just needed discipline and dedication. He was right. My friends chose a different path and used anabolics because everyone else was doing it. They grew bigger than I did at a faster rate. I was jealous but resisted the temptation to use roids. It did not take long before my buddies ran into problems that you never want to have. They couldn't fuck the chicks they hooked up with after cycles cause their dicks didn't work. They got acne. They had anger issues. They relied on drugs to be in shape. It was always two steps forward three steps back. I'm still friends with some of these guys. I look younger, I'm in better condition, I feel good. I have all my hair. These are just the things you can see on the outside of my body. It won't be much longer until you can use steroids without doing serious damage to your body IF you are SMART ABOUT IT. Ripped at 6' 170 like you are now is a good place to be bro. You have to be a forward thinker bro. Make smart choices, fuck what everyone else thinks is the right thing to do. Trust me, when you get older and you will, you will be glad you decided to work harder and smarter than your friends.

There is never only 1 cycle. A test cycle would probably not damage you for life but again, you won't only have just 1 cycle if you go for it. The way you feel about doing a cycle NOW is the way how you're going to feel the second, and third, and fourth... which then, definitely damages you for life. Like what everyone else is saying, wait on it.

Top Bottom