domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 22 year old steroid cycle

22 year old steroid cycle

Hello Dylan,

I'm 22 and I have a few questions about cycles I'm considering. My stats are 6 foot 1 170lbs with about 9% body fat. Since this would be my first cycle (although I have done prohormones when I was younger once) I'm thinking of doing a dianabol only cycle which would look like:
    Week 1: 20mg
    Week 2: 25mg
    Week 3: 30mg
    Week 4: 35mg
    Week 5: 30mg

Pct nolva 50/40/30/20
    Maybe natural test booster
    Milk thistle would be taken throughout the whole cycle.

Or

Test enanthate 600mg week 1-12
    Masteron enanthate 500mg week 1-10
    Hcg 500IU week 2-12
    Nolva 2 weeks after last injection then 50/40/30/20

I want to have a great looking physique. Which cycle should I consider? Which is safer, pros cons? Do they look ok?

I really appreciate you taking the time to help me.

youre underweight.
    youre too young.
    DBOL only cycle is a bad choice.
    PCT is incomplete.
    your other proposed cycle is bad as well. way too high on Test

you aren't ready for steroids at your current age or experience
    SARMS stack is a better alternative right now
    Pharma Lady Rep
    [email protected]

I concur ^

this is so bad top to bottom... the clear and obvious issue is your age which is ridiculously too young for steroid use and I nor anyone here would ever advise it... then you want to do an oral only cycle and on top of that, dbol only... this is about as bad as it gets bro... it makes no difference about the cycle, your far too young and your going to reck your life and i certainly wont contribute to that.. you have other options but not steroids... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-and...tor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a cycle..

Thanks for the input guys but id really like to do a cycle and I have friends on AAS and they don't seem to be wrecking their lives…maybe I'm wrong but they seem ok. I only want to do one cycle and then never again (i know its easier said than done but I have a strong mind and one should be just fine imo) also for the test e and masteron e i forgot to mention I will be taking arimidex .25mg week 1-14. should I lower test to 500mg and masteron to 400mg/week? Is one cycle done properly really that bad? My diet is in check also

Quote Originally Posted by maxride View Post
    Thanks for the input guys but id really like to do a cycle and I have friends on AAS and they don't seem to be wrecking their lives…maybe I'm wrong but they seem ok. I only want to do one cycle and then never again (i know its easier said than done but I have a strong mind and one should be just fine imo) also for the test e and masteron e i forgot to mention I will be taking arimidex .25mg week 1-14. should I lower test to 500mg and masteron to 400mg/week? Is one cycle done properly really that bad? My diet is in check also
    LOL oh really, so your friends that are doing it now, are they in their late 20's yet? have the been doing this for years... perhaps you should go check my youtube comments on videos i do talking about things like this... thousands of people commenting and so many talking about how they wished they had been told about all the things that were going to happen to them and now guess what, they are in their late 20's and 30's and they are FUCKED... completely fucked... so go for it bro but noone here is going to advise that garbage to you... we dont put people in danger, period... you have no clue what your doing or getting into whatsoever but your going to learn, and its going to be a very hard and shitty lesson...

How exactly are they fucked? I was told not to do pro hormones either and I did and with proper PCT Im okay. I know test and masteron are damaging to the body but is one cycle done properly with proper PCT really "that" bad? I know you're not going to advise it but like you saw in prior messages I have HCG, Nolva, and Arimidex which should keep me okay, right? My diet is clean (although I do need to eat more but I still eat a lot) I am very ripped and have decent size but I just want that boost. Thanks

LOL you would not better than me... good luck, im done.. YOU ALREADY HAVE THE ANSWERS... WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE??? Im done... good luck, i dont have time for people that just dont listen and want to learn the hard way... there's too many people that actually need help and do listen...

their not fucked... they are going to be great man... you seem to already know that... they are going to be completely healthy etc.. right? good luck

I am not saying I am going to do it or not do it. I just have some buddies who do it and I wanted advice from other people and reasoning behind it. To say they're fucked is very generalized..would one test cycle cause me to have to be on TRT for life? I really want to do a cycle but I won't if its that bad. I dont know all the answers, hence why I am asking you guys.I saw you make tons of good youtube videos about all different kinds of steroids so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to talk about a possible cycle for myself.