bannednutritionRegenRx

22 year old i want to live but my body feels retired

neotrom

Hey guys,

my stats:
Sex:Male
Height:5'9 181CM
Weight:182LBS - 83KG

I have been lifting for about a year now and i am ok with the results in the gym......however out of the gym my body acts like im 90.

I Have a hard time losing bodyfat ( i am tracking everything like it is my religion i am even tracking the amount of oil that i use to cook my food) I have been eating 1800 KCAL for the past 2 months and now i reduced it to 1700 KCAL.
i have to go so low in calories or else nothing happens i tried it out

Protein:149g
Carbs:149g
Fat:57g

Even before the cut i had a hard time putting on muscle but i am sure my nutrition was on point. (2800kcal more than enough protein i was at 225g if i remember correctly)

i had Sleep issuses ever since in can think of i would wake up after 2-3h and then had a hard time going back to sleep.
In the morning i was lethargic AF and felt like i had zero rest.

Long story cut short i had my Test Levels checked after i researched online for my symptoms.

and the test came back with the following numbers:

Total Test: 277
E2: 30.64

That to me seems very low for my age but my doc said these numbers dont mean anything even after i told him my symptoms,he blamed it on winter depression.

After that i ordered POSTCT from DGA and things have gotten better in terms of sleep (i had energy and felt recovered i felt like a god) and well being (i had more confidence and i would be happy....hell i smiled at rnd people since i felt so good) however my libido was still ZERO and my Erections were laughable

Real talk in order to fuck my gf like she deserves i had to use some help so i could have a good erection
,the sex for me was meh and the orgasm was meh aswell.

now since i started my cut 2 months ago i still have my strength and my usual joint pain but all im achieving slowly is turning skinny fat i.....i had a cut last year aswell and dropped form 85kg to 73kg but yeah all that happended was me turning skinny fat.

im kind of at a lost here so im asking you guys for your opinions im just gonna continue and see whats going to happen but the amount of work im putting in makes me feel miserable since im achieving nothing expect having fun with going to the gym.

i have a appointed with a endocrinology doc but thats in 2 months i want to feel like like i did with POSTCT just happy and the energy i have never felt that before now im back to being lethargic and having to force myself almost depressed kinda.
But Its Pretty costy and i have to ship it to germany.

Anyways sorry for the wall of text and sorry my bad english i hope you guys understood something.

All the best.

Mate sounds like shit. Those test levels seem REAL low for a 22 year old. I would definitely get a second opinion. Good luck with it all as it defiantly has effected you. Im sure Dylan and Rick will give you some good advice.

What supplements do you use or have you used in the past?

hey mate,

normal stuff like creatine,whey,arginin,citrulin,omega 3,and im using ZMA so zinc,magnesium etc.

aswell as the postCT Supplement.

i also used some sarms:LGD,GW,MK-2866 and S4 but stopped after 3 weeks since i didnt feel good on them i believe they sunk my test even furter.

Bump, get a 2nd opinion. Winter depression? WTF?

As for your diet; 2 points that really jump out; you mentioned cooking in oil; please elaborate?

1700 calories is most likely not enough and your body is in starvation mode = holding fat to survive.

Can you post a SPECIFIC day's diet?

Amounts of food, how it's cooked, etc.

Last edited:
Bump, get a 2nd opinion. Winter depression? WTF?

As for your diet; 2 points that really jump out; you mentioned cooking in oil; please elaborate?

1700 calories is most likely not enough and your body is in starvation mode = holding fate to survive.

Can you post a SPECIFIC day's diet?

Amounts of food, how it's cooked, etc.

hey mate sure,

i mean i measure out the amount of oil i use to cook my meals for example the olive oil that i use to make my chicken breast etc.

my meal log from yesterday:

AM:Banana,1 cup of Tea no sugar,1 cup black coffee,

27C
1P
105KCAL

post workout:
50g Whey
200ml Whole milk

10F
13C
44P
320Kcal

First Big meal:
100g Cooked white rice
200g Pork
70g zaziki

19F
35C
43P

482Kcal

final meal:
40g Whey
70g full grain oats
40g smooth peanut butter
blended with water

30F
45C
52P

678Kcal

250ml Arizona Watermelon
22Carbs

88KCAL

TOTAL:
60 FAT
142 CARBS
139 PROTEIN

1673 KCAL

when you have a condition as you do, post ct is only going to help so much... it will help but its not going to correct the problem that you have.. there is something definitely wrong and when you have low t, you are not going to be able to burn fat, build muscle etc... starving yourself is only going to make things worse and thats about what you are doing at this point... none of us are qualified to treat you here bro... you need to wait until you see the endocrinologist.... keep taking post ct for the time being because it will give some relief but the real answer will come from the endo bro

hey mate sure,

i mean i measure out the amount of oil i use to cook my meals for example the olive oil that i use to make my chicken breast etc.

my meal log from yesterday:

AM:Banana,1 cup of Tea no sugar,1 cup black coffee,

27C
1P
105KCAL

post workout:
50g Whey
200ml Whole milk

10F
13C
44P
320Kcal

First Big meal:
100g Cooked white rice
200g Pork
70g zaziki

19F
35C
43P

482Kcal

final meal:
40g Whey
70g full grain oats
40g smooth peanut butter
blended with water

30F
45C
52P

678Kcal

250ml Arizona Watermelon
22Carbs

88KCAL

TOTAL:
60 FAT
142 CARBS
139 PROTEIN

1673 KCAL

Mate; read this and then ask why you're not building muscle.

You are not nearly eating enough.

We can eat in a surplus and gain without getting fat. You have to be willing to carry a little more body fat and water weight, but that will allow you to move more weight = gain more size = eat more = gain more......see the pattern?

You probably also need to turn up the effort in the gym; more effort leads to more appetite and then....see above.

But definitely get the potential Low T issue addressed as well.

We can eat in a surplus and gain without getting fat. You have to be willing to carry a little more body fat and water weight, but that will allow you to move more weight = gain more size = eat more = gain more......see the pattern?

You probably also need to turn up the effort in the gym; more effort leads to more appetite and then....see above.

well said and its just a combination of everything... a poor diet can also lower testosterone levels.. clearly thats not the main issue here but its not helping matters either...

I'm sorry that your in the predicament that you are but let me be honest here:-

Your diet is dreadful. If I ate as little as that I wouldn't expect to be able to get out of bed, whey protein is imo a horrible choice - it digests far too fast for many people. I'm not keen on pork either. I'd eat more calories and replace the whey and pork with eggs on the first meal, salmon on the second and chicken breast on the third.

Where are the veggies? Don't you know that cruciferous veggies help reduce e and maximise t?

Sort out your diet and your test may go up a bit and more importantly I think you'll start to feel better.

hey mate thanks for the answer,

however im using this diet to lose weight not to gain muscle i probably worded that bad im sorry.

and i dont want to sound like a douchebag but im honestly putting in so much work,im jobless atm so i can spend a lot of time in the gym.....i do LISS in the morning-incline walking for 45min and follow a 5/3/1 programm (nsuns) 6 days a week afternoon

I'm sorry that your in the predicament that you are but let me be honest here:-

Your diet is dreadful. If I ate as little as that I wouldn't expect to be able to get out of bed, whey protein is imo a horrible choice - it digests far too fast for many people. I'm not keen on pork either. I'd eat more calories and replace the whey and pork with eggs on the first meal, salmon on the second and chicken breast on the third.

Where are the veggies? Don't you know that cruciferous veggies help reduce e and maximise t?

Sort out your diet and your test may go up a bit and more importantly I think you'll start to feel better.

alright mate thanks for the answer i keep that in mind for the following weeks i just have to cut kcals so low or else nothing is happening i tried 2200kcal for a month and nothing then i tried 2000 and still nothing only more tired and at 1800 things start happening slowly

i did not know the veggie part so thank you for that i try to up my veggie game

hey mate thanks for the answer,

however im using this diet to lose weight not to gain muscle i probably worded that bad im sorry.

and i dont want to sound like a douchebag but im honestly putting in so much work,im jobless atm so i can spend a lot of time in the gym.....i do LISS in the morning-incline walking for 45min and follow a 5/3/1 programm (nsuns) 6 days a week afternoon

Read my previous post; you're in starvation mode.

the thing that pops out to me about your post is the sleep thing. especially waking up every few hours, and never feeling rested. i would see if a doc will get you a sleep study done. i can tell you that fixing my hormones and adding diet/exercise was great, but fixing the sleep apnea helped tremendously

Sup bud.
Since u wrote u can perform in da gym i think i know what u got
Train in the morning every day with A LOT of volume and heaviest weights possible even if it feels shity, see bomb energy after 1h~
If i dont do that every morning i have exactly what u have

This 'Charge' lasts only 1 day so u must train every day at least thats how it works with me

i personally annoyed training everyday.. gonna try 677 soon maybe it will solve it
keepin my blood flow even while not training that day

Tell me what u feel after hardcore training (not in the evening)

alright mate thanks for the answer i keep that in mind for the following weeks i just have to cut kcals so low or else nothing is happening i tried 2200kcal for a month and nothing then i tried 2000 and still nothing only more tired and at 1800 things start happening slowly

i did not know the veggie part so thank you for that i try to up my veggie game
Please take a look at my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help. It has all of the tools you need brother

Why did u stop taking PostCT? Your test levels are way low man that's why u feel like shit your doctor is a clown go somewhere else but def keep taking a test booster Post CT and and maybe some D-aspartic acid to get your levels up.

You might be anemic without knowing it. Stay away from that Doctor telling you that you have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and do not take any anti-depressants or shit before talking to an endocrinologist. Sometimes low RBC, or low levels of iron or B12 might mimic some medical conditions. Take care bud

Top Bottom