napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

22 year old cycle

macart56

my age is 22,height 5'9,weight-110lbs approx.As you can see my weight is much lower than it should be.So I am going to start a dianabol cycle for 4 weeks with eastrogen inhibitor too..but I would like to know weather I can keep my gains if I stop the cycle after 4 weeks and start using whey protein and creatine after that?and except the eastrogen any other side effects 'll be there?if there is any other complication what would be the best medicine for that??Do I have to run a PCT??and this is my first time am going to use steroids....and I have given an image of the dianabol I have ordered..is that a good product?

Please man... do yourself a favor and stop this nonsense looking for a shortcut. You need to focus on training and nutrition.... learn how to eat.

my age is 22,height 5'9,weight-110lbs approx.As you can see my weight is much lower than it should be.So I am going to start a dianabol cycle for 4 weeks with eastrogen inhibitor too..but I would like to know weather I can keep my gains if I stop the cycle after 4 weeks and start using whey protein and creatine after that?and except the eastrogen any other side effects 'll be there?if there is any other complication what would be the best medicine for that??Do I have to run a PCT??and this is my first time am going to use steroids....and I have given an image of the dianabol I have ordered..is that a good product?

Buddy, running steroids at your weight and age is the worst thing you could possibly do. You have barely anything on your frame and you WILL hurt yourself. I'm telling you now that is a guarantee.

You need to learn how to eat and train right, which obviously you have a problem with or you wouldn't be 110lbs. Steroids are no replace,met for that and if you can't do those things correctly steroids aren't even going to help you

Top Bottom